The Official Tremor Age Poll

Which generation do you identify with?

• Boomers I or The Baby Boomers (Birth year 1946 - 1954)

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • Boomers II or Generation Jones (Birth year 1955 - 1965)

Votes: 128 17.9%
  • Generation X (Birth year 1966 - 1976)

Votes: 237 33.1%
  • Echo Boomers (Birth Year 1977 - 1983)

Votes: 171 23.9%
  • Millenials (Birth Year 1984 - 1994)

Votes: 150 21.0%
  • Generation Y (1995 - 2005)

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Generation Z (2006 - Today)

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
‘61 Boomer. My Tremor, when I get her, is my retirement truck. Do all the things I didn’t have time for when I was working.
I did the same @Briski , and love my retirement present. Now busier than ever. Hunting and Fishing!!

I guess it is for me too. And I've never heard of this Echo Boomers generation before.
Which generation did you think you were in? I’ve used the latest more granular view. Echo Boomers are also considered Gen X or even Millenials in some instances. It depends on how you cut it.

Sooo... with @Iron Man having asked for our faces, I thought I wanted to know more about our Tremor community. Here's the poll for which generation you belong to!
I think im the youngest

Where are the young ones at??? I'm only 24..
When I was 24 my vehicle (a used ford probe, yeah yeah) cost about 1/20 of a new Tremor. I thought I was doing OK then. Some of the tremors on here cost about as much as my first house that I bought at 24! :ROFLMAO:

I think im the youngest
9 year old here.

1606746515023.png

When I was 24 my vehicle (a used ford probe, yeah yeah) cost about 1/20 of a new Tremor. I thought I was doing OK then. Some of the tremors on here cost about as much as my first house that I bought at 24! :ROFLMAO:
I'm still searching for the right house. It's almost impossible. I wish I could find a nice place for 80k lol....

Born in 1959. Loved the 70's. Gas was cheap(if you could find it) concerts were $5.00(3 bands sometimes) Great cars(late 60's) Everyone seemed to love and respect each other, except for the vietnam vets that came home. That one still upsets me. If you're one of those guys on here, GOD BLESS YOU for your service! Ive got 6 little grandkids I'm so worried about for their future. Just not the America I grew up in. Sorry for my small rant. On a funny note, I didnt realize I was a gen 2 Jones baby boomer. ONly thought there was Baby boomers. Tramor, you learned me something ?

Which generation did you think you were in? I’ve used the latest more granular view. Echo Boomers are also considered Gen X or even Millenials in some instances. It depends on how you cut it.

I've always said Gen X though as you said many cuts would put '79 elsewhere.

1965 here. Never really learned all the different generations, although my grandson keeps calling me "boomer" . I guess I can show him he is not accurate.

The guys in the first group are also known as...............old as fuck!!!!!
Hmmm ... I resemble that comment ... Oh well just dragging my Track car from track to track and having fun!!

Back