🎖️ Thank You Veterans! Win a free Ford Hat, Tremor Shirt and Beverage Holders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Veterans Day, we express our deepest gratitude to everyone who has served and their families for their sacrifices. To mark this occasion, we're hosting a giveaway that includes a Ford hat with the American flag, two FordTremor.com beverage holders, and a forum t-shirt. To enter, simply reply to this thread mentioning the branch of the military you served in. We'll randomly choose a member and announce the winner Monday!

Served in the Navy, 1968-1972 on USS Kittyhawk. Two tours.
Happy Veterans Day to all that served or are serving.

This Veterans Day, we express our deepest gratitude to everyone who has served and their families for their sacrifices. To mark this occasion, we're hosting a giveaway that includes a Ford hat with the American flag, two FordTremor.com beverage holders, and a forum t-shirt. To enter, simply reply to this thread mentioning the branch of the military you served in. We'll randomly choose a member and announce the winner Monday!

US Army 1989-2012

United States Marine Corps, 98-06
1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion & 4th LAR
View attachment 134825
Love this graphic. My now deceased father was actually there in Iwo Jima when that flag went up, he was a Navy Corpsman who hit seven beachheads with the Marines in WW2. Happy Veterans Day!

Active US Navy 2009 - Present
14+ years and counting...
1310 - MH-60S Knighthawk Pilot
Happy Veterans Day and thank you to all those that support us!!
400407864_10102062520818661_595153419838195821_n.jpg

I obviously don‘t qualify for any rewards as not having served in any military, but I was honoured to be asked to lay a wreath yesterday at our memorial in honour of those who made the supreme sacrifice. I also thank those from the US who died defending my country and for maintaining world peace.
IMG_1664.jpeg

Thanks for your service. I was also on the Kitty Hawk West-PAC 96-97. My favorite carrier out of the 5 I cruised on!!
Great to know you were there too! I was assigned to that ship for about 3.5 years and stood duty and watches in just about every division (AIMD aviation) on the ship. I went through several updates including 7 months in dry dock where (since the electronics shops were closed) I was assigned to a fire watch division, since I was ship's company. While in dry dock, I was following construction workers wherever there may be fire potential and even got to participate in putting several fires out. I knew every nook and cranny on that ship. I've been in the bilges, all the way up to the radars, and in most compartments. I learned every aspect of identifying location in the ship to better and faster respond to a fire. I had no fear of fire (probably a bad thing) and volunteered as an OBA man as my battlefield duty. (First to enter a fired compartment.) Frankly, I enjoyed the excitement but hated all the BS that went along with it. When I finally got to sea and back into the electronics shop, I was in my true element, fighting with equipment to help make planes fly. And thanks for your service as well.

USMC 1987-1991
ARMY 1992-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back