Show us all your pole

IMG-20240406-WA0010.jpg

My favorite flag. I'll get one of old glory tomorrow.

Ok, I clearly missed something somewhere. What does @Optimus do for living, and is he hiring?
Thank you for your interest. My specialty is a pollster, specifically anal lyzing women working the poll, to better enhance the experience for our customers. Our motto is: "To get the South Pole to the North Pole."

OK, I was afraid to open this thread, but noticed only one other person had replied. I am glad I am here before you-know-who authors his reply.

As for you two fellas, God Bless. Love seeing the Red White & Blue flying high. Screw any neighbor or anyone else who does not like it!

Yup. I thought it was going to be about the "stripper pole" for the tailgate step!
But here's something more in line with the topic.

IMG_0838.JPG

Yup. I thought it was going to be about the "stripper pole" for the tailgate step!
But here's something more in line with the topic.

View attachment 153019
You just gave me a great business idea. Stripper on-the-go, mobile stripper, etc.
"Get some tailgate in your truck bed today!" Oh they're gonna love this. Thank you.

Great photo by the way. 😂

You just gave me a great business idea. Stripper on-the-go, mobile stripper, etc.
"Get some tailgate in your truck bed today!" Oh they're gonna love this. Thank you.

Great photo by the way. 😂

Always glad to help out a fellow Tremor forum member!

Have one neighbor that doesn’t care for it to much, called the city on me within 24 hours to complain. Fortunately for her she looks at it from her back yard everyday 😂 poor poor pitty her!
Next is to add a light on top. View attachment 152892
How this could invoke any emotion other than pride is beyond my comprehension. Looks great, my friend!! 👏

Back