Show us all your pole

quad racer

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F250
Mines black and has a bend. Specially when it’s windy. I may have to upgrade to a thicker walled one one day.

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpeg
    IMG_0722.jpeg
    975.3 KB · Views: 66
Have one neighbor that doesn’t care for it to much, called the city on me within 24 hours to complain. Fortunately for her she looks at it from her back yard everyday 😂 poor poor pitty her!
Next is to add a light on top.
IMG_8915.jpeg

Last edited:
OK, I was afraid to open this thread, but noticed only one other person had replied. I am glad I am here before you-know-who authors his reply.

As for you two fellas, God Bless. Love seeing the Red White & Blue flying high. Screw any neighbor or anyone else who does not like it!

Not for a flag, but for our Starlink Dishy, the telescopic pole from weBoost. It's quick and easy to setup and has withstood winds in excess of 60MPH (some gusts significantly higher). But we often don't have it extended much, if any, at all. Usually we're able to get by with it fully collapsed, maybe up a couple of feet to clear our ACs if Dishy needs to point back over top of the rig. Sometimes, like in the picture, we do have to get it up a bit higher to clear obstructions.
Starlink 014.jpg

Not exactly the same content but I will throw a link up the to thread @RedZilla started:

Not exactly the same content but I will throw a link up the to thread @RedZilla started:

I’ll be honest. I didn’t search before posting.

Back