Sfjphil

51867047670_1b1f999337_k.jpg

51865429347_0b8004322e_k.jpg

Few more..

After a long time coming we bought our own little farm in a far removed area to raise our little ones to be patriotic freedom loving Americans with farm chores and lots of ourdoors time. Tremor has already helped clear the place of trash and organize things until the tractor comes. Already moved the horses, got a border collie pup, a barn cat, 30 chickens, and more things on the list to go!

Real debate now is to flat bed the truck or just headache rack it?????

51961417879_88607b258a_k.jpg

51961126801_2a0b96ddfe_k.jpg

51961696755_3066e21421_k.jpg

51961194883_9449e990eb_k.jpg

Headache rack or trailer. Tremor is too sexy to flatbed! Where abouts did you get land? We have a mini hobby farm (I still call it a ranch haha) couple steers, bunch of ducks for eggs (much more pleasant than chickens) and we want some other livestock but really cant’ do it on our 1.5 acre rented lot.

After a long time coming we bought our own little farm in a far removed area to raise our little ones to be patriotic freedom loving Americans with farm chores and lots of ourdoors time. Tremor has already helped clear the place of trash and organize things until the tractor comes. Already moved the horses, got a border collie pup, a barn cat, 30 chickens, and more things on the list to go!

Real debate now is to flat bed the truck or just headache rack it?????
I’m with Vecman, keep bed.

Congrats on the purchase and move!! I’d love to move full time to our little place but having to change careers and all the what-ifs still keep tripping me up (analysis paralysis).

Flatbeds definitely save your bed from getting damaged Hillsboro make some nice ones they don’t look bad to me either way I’ve seen a few tremors around here with flatbeds

Hey everyone! Figured I’d make a thread to post pics and mods on. My names Phil, I live in Utah, got out of the Marine Corps about a year ago. This is my first Ford, I’m coming over from the Toyota fam after having enough of under powered vehicles and no diesel choices! Got some plans for the Tremor, but definitely multi purpose pulling horses and dirtbikes and also camping, traveling and hunting out of.

Day she arrived:View attachment 17414

Current form:
View attachment 17415
View attachment 17416
love that color with the chrome

Flatbeds definitely save your bed from getting damaged Hillsboro make some nice ones they don’t look bad to me either way I’ve seen a few tremors around here with flatbeds
Yeah I already squished the tailgate a smidge with the gooseneck 🙃

Flatbeds are really nice if you use your truck for working out of. Seed, feed, hay, chemicals, water, fence posts, pipe etc. If you think you are going to be dealing with round bales then a bale bed is the ticket.

Oh you will probably add more trucks to the fleet lol.

Nice property!

@Sfjphil I confess I downloaded a couple of your photos to use as wallpaper on my computer until I can take some of my own truck (when it finally gets here).

-SR-

Great pics and congrats on your land and farm.

Live the dream. Great pics. Utah seems to have had its share of snow this year.

Back