Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
fordtremor-August-2023.jpg

September 2023 Tremor of the Month Photo Contest: Tremors at Work 🛠️

We're excited to announce the September 2023 Tremor of the Month Photo Contest, and this month's theme is all about "Tremors at Work!" 🚛🔨 Put your Ford Tremor in the spotlight by showing us how it's not just an awesome adventure vehicle, but also a reliable workhorse. From hauling hefty cargo to the job site, to towing trailers or tractors, or even assisting in day-to-day business tasks, we're eager to see your Tremor in its work environment. Showcase how your truck proves its mettle when it comes to getting the job done! This is your opportunity to demonstrate that Tremors are built not just for fun, but also for hard work.

The winner will receive an exclusive TOTM badge, a permanent place on our TOTM Wall of Fame, and their truck will be featured across our social media platforms.

1. Upload your photo to this thread, ensuring it aligns with this month's theme and Include a brief caption.
2. You must be the owner of the truck, and only one photo submission is permitted.
3. This thread will remain open until September 12th, 2023, at 3:00 PM EST, or when we reach 25 entries
4. Previous TOTM contest winners will not be eligible to participate within the same calendar year.
5. All entries will be featured in a voting thread, allowing the entire FordTremor.com community to cast their votes and select the winner.

Good Luck!! 🍻

Last edited:
IMG_8616.jpeg

At just under 2.000 pounds of tools and welding equipment in the bed. Rides great with that weight in the bed. Doing what she was bought for, going plant to plant around the country with just under 30k miles!

Heck ya. Guess I need to take some pictures

Here is my contribution for this month's theme:

IMG_1945.JPEG

Too many too choose from but this one I thought was picture-esque due to the trains in the background.

Searching for land survey monuments by a railroad track in Phoenix, Arizona.

I needed something to tow trailers, a 5th wheel, and to get me through the rugged forest roads in the Colorado mountains for elk hunting. I just spent some time on some crazy rugged trails and water crossings in the Rio Grande National Forest south of Gunnison on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't get any pics of the really gnarly stuff (too busy holding on), but it got us up where nobody else was and we pitched our tent and spent some time scouting. My big diesel Tremor handled everything (21 degree rock climbs and 20 degree descents and tight twisty stuff -- used the trail turn assist) with no issues. I was very impressed and thrilled it got us and our gear where I wanted to go.

1693948115248.png
1693948168477.png

Last edited:
Guess I will throw this in, here is my Tremor "at work". It gets to live safe and sound in my garage at my dental practice during work hours.
IMG_0343.jpg

Working in style, to and from extra work shifts for the Houston Astros “2022 World Series Champions” @ Minute Maid park. After work I go and work off duty security shifts for the games.

IMG_7783.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back