San Antonio Proofing a Super Duty

Horn relocate is a great option. But leave the factory horn in place with a guard also. And while you’re at it, splice in an air horn. 🤠

Man I do not know if I can do an air horn. Going to add the second horn though for sure

Looks like this is your first thread , so let me be the first to say:

Welcome to the Forum!

Lots of knowledge on here.

Thanks!!

The Omaha Bravo items are great! Easy install and protection well worth the money!

My order shipped out yesterday (y)

SA Proof?

Avoid rubber band-thin tire sidewalls on 24 X 12 wheels, to begin with.



I jest. Kinda. :p

Welcome to FT.c! You have some solid advice here from other FT.c members. Show us pics of your truck when you can, and here's to you and your truck's safe travels. Cheers!

Ah cmon where's the fun in that. I'm shooting for 26's with a 25 profile tire 😍

I also live in San Antonio. I ordered all the Omaha Bravo products. I also put on a diamondback bed cover and added a gpsntrack. I have had the truck since January and so far have had zero issues. I even parked it at bass pro shops and Northstar mall on several occasions!

Man you're brave leaving it there 😂 I have the Omaha products inbound & went with an electric bed cover. Actually not a huge fan of the electric (slow) but it's worth it for self locking (I'm awful keeping the manual ones locked). I'm usually not too concerned about it (just jaded with that crap around here) but on this truck putting more time & money in it than I usually do and want to deter as much as I can. Try not to look like as easy of a target so maybe they move on.

Tail lights and tailgate your no1 priority , next is drivers door key way , next horn the 'vatos will even try steal your batteries , you have IGLA already so a good starting point

Lights & tailgate covered - need to do the door though. Good lord if they're going after the batteries I'm probably just phoning a friend at that point to bring me backups 😅. First time having an IGLA on a vehicle and feel pretty good about it - seems pretty legit.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom