Remote start issues

I just picked up my tremor (2021) about 5 days ago.

What app are you using to remote start your truck? Is it a free app?

I have remote start on my keyfob, but it'd be cool to also put the app on my phone. What else can the app do?
Ford Pass.

Remote start
Lock Unlock
Scheduled Startups
GPS Tracking
Vehicle information
Draining your phones battery.

I just picked up my tremor (2021) about 5 days ago.

What app are you using to remote start your truck? Is it a free app?

I have remote start on my keyfob, but it'd be cool to also put the app on my phone. What else can the app do?
Ford Pass. You'll want to get on there and get your purchase points.

Anyone have issues? Mine works perfectly through the app but i cant get the fobs to work.

I've tried like 30 times and got it to start like three times.
I have had my truck over a year.....if the fob can lock the door...it will start the truck....hit the lock button twice than hit remote start by the way!!

Check all your doors and hood. I had that problem once and it turned out one of my doors was slightly ajar.

Draining your phones battery.
Lol. I had that issue but thank goodness they fixed it a month ago with version 3.14.0. But I do believe this only happened on iOS devices. I had to uninstall it for about a month

For all the effort to assist you in quick resolve of your issue do you think it'd be ok if I take your Ducati for a ride?
If your in the area your welcome to try mine. It's by far the most terrifying bike I own. Makes the Vmax seem docile.

Attachments

• 2016-05-31_07-09-55_089.jpg
    2016-05-31_07-09-55_089.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 6
You Seriously have a shitty dealership to not show you all the features and functions.
no...dealership was great. Easiest and best vehicle purchase I've ever done. He insisted on setting up the app and stuff and went over all the menus in the dash and sync unit. I was in a hurry to leave though and didn't want a 2 hour demo. He made sure I didn't have any questions before I left and called me 2 days post sale to see how things were going and ask if I needed any help figuring anything else out. My bad for thinking the owners manual would have correct instructions.

Weird that the owner's manual and quick reference guide don't have the same remote start instructions.

quick ref guide:
1611768973307.png

Owner's manual:
1611769044638.png

If your in the area your welcome to try mine. It's by far the most terrifying bike I own. Makes the Vmax seem docile.
Ducatis are truly terrifying lol.

I have a Diavel 1260S (not to be confused with the xDiavel). Even with the long swingarm it uses, it will easily pop up on me if I get on it hard. With traction control off it will powerslide around corners sometimes without even meaning to. At 40 with a 5 year old and 2 year old I'm trying to force my self to slow down as I'd like to stick around for a while, but the bike just wants to go fast.

no...dealership was great. Easiest and best vehicle purchase I've ever done. He insisted on setting up the app and stuff and went over all the menus in the dash and sync unit. I was in a hurry to leave though and didn't want a 2 hour demo. He made sure I didn't have any questions before I left and called me 2 days post sale to see how things were going and ask if I needed any help figuring anything else out. My bad for thinking the owners manual would have correct instructions.

Weird that the owner's manual and quick reference guide don't have the same remote start instructions.

quick ref guide:
View attachment 15398

Owner's manual:
View attachment 15399
Ford always had solid, easy to follow Manuals, but not now, Page 79, button is "Feature X, you can find more on Page 390." Page 390 or 10 pages ether direction has NOTHING remotely close about Feature X. Manual is useless and it looks like you are using the Online version, which probably does not match the hardcopy in any form.

So I can remote start mine with the fob but it won't stop it.
How weird is that? Yes, I've read the manual many times.
It says:

Press the button on the remote control to stop the engine.

Maybe that is why my Securicode keypad doesn't work either.

Back