Re: Tremor Sticker Delete

Remove Tremor Sticker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'l keep mine just so I don't blend in with the thousands of plain old boring, lifted super duties littering Texas :D.

Yep, I never paid much attention until now but there are so many as you put it "littering" the streets of TX...I like having the sticker to differentiate. Everyone and their mom has a truck, lifted truck in TX.

There’s 3 ways to id. Stickers black wheels, and raptor steps. Without the sticker and aftermarket it is just any other lifted Superduty by looks.
It has a sticker on the shocks that also say tremor

If you could see them without leaning on the wheel/tires.
True but a car can see them from the driver seat but there is a few stickers ... The rears are alot easier to see

True but a car can see them from the driver seat but there is a few stickers ... The rears are alot easier to see
I have yet to see them. I’ve been up inside around multiple trucks on foot and seeing them from my truck. Unless you specifically look for the shocks and stickers on the shocks you won’t see them.

I took the shock decals off also, going stealth, no one will ever know? I also just ordered the big front air dam to put on my Tremor for better fuel mileage and looks (not) By the way the decal still looks like hell, LOL.

Yeah, it's a Tremor and it always will be regardless of whether or not you have a sticker. However to the avg person, you're just another lifted super duty without it. The Tremor sticker creates a talking point when people check out your truck, esp since it's new to the super duty line up. I'll keep mine on there.
Best response I have heard in this Thread yet!.....I agree!! (y)

I left mine on, but not really a big fan of them. Seems like there needs to be something there. Have had people ask me about the truck after seeing the tremor stickers though. What is the expression happy wife, something something???

OK....Stickers....only on windows.....exception: Factory designation sticker. I have already lost the wheels and tires.....without the sticker no one will know I am driving the top truck in the food chain.

I had the dealer remove the Sticker on mine before I took possession of my truck. It’s just a little too much for me in this case. I thought about getting a couple tiny ones made to put along the body line in the back corners or on the tailgate but couldn’t find a close font so I didn’t bother. 16,537 miles later probably won’t bother now...

I had the dealer remove the Sticker on mine before I took possession of my truck. It’s just a little too much for me in this case. I thought about getting a couple tiny ones made to put along the body line in the back corners or on the tailgate but couldn’t find a close font so I didn’t bother. 16,537 miles later probably won’t bother now...

16,537 miles already? Dang! Must be the most on the forum

I am in the NY Finger lakes and I am in GMC/CHEVY city “Rochester Carburetor” town and just a few working ford Trucks and have not seen a tremor yet.
i just ordered 2021 Platinum F250 Tremor and damn straight when i get it, im proudly keeping my Tremor Sticker. I'm on Long Island NY. how did the Finger Lakes do with the fucking Covid nightmare. We got hit so bad back when. We lost a bunch of friends and family. So live life to its fullest. Like its your last week of life. And proudly riding your Tremor LIKE YOU STOLE IT.

2020 F350 Silver Spruce Tremor was “Released to Body Shop” this week. Can hardly wait.
Always removed those kinds of decals before (4x4, Off Road). These Tremor decals will absolutely be staying on.

2020 F350 Silver Spruce Tremor was “Released to Body Shop” this week. Can hardly wait.
Always removed those kinds of decals before (4x4, Off Road). These Tremor decals will absolutely be staying on.
I told myself who would ever go with Silver Spruce. Now after seeing the actual color on the Truck with all these pics it’s such a great Color I feel now. I went with Iconic Silver on a 2021 Platinum Tremor F-250 build that I ordered on Monday
But now love that color. Its now a deleted color option for 2021. It makes your color even more Unique. Great Choice Brother Man.
AND FUCK YEAH PROUDLY SHOW OFF THAT TREMOR STICKER.
B Different Strokes, For Different Folks
I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD TAKE IT OFF.
I DON’T EVEN HAVE MINE YET BUT I’M SO PROUD TO HAVE ORDERED A TREMOR OVER FX4 AND WILL PROUDLY LEAVE IT ON.
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT.

So you basically you ordered a Tremor because of a decal. The decal means nothing and Ford should have designed something a little bettor for such an awesome truck. I purchased my Tremor for what your were getting as a package, short front air dam. bigger shocks, limited slip front axle, etc. To each their own, but I don't need a decal to say I'm driving a Tremor! Also by the way, I still have people ask me about my truck because how it looks, not just because of a silly decal (By the way still looks like hell, LOL).

Back