Raised Tremor decals

Joined
Feb 19, 2023
Messages
1,267
Reaction Points
3,378
Location
Crestwood, KY
Has anyone had made or explored the idea of making raised Tremor decals/emblems for the bed side? Not quite to extreme/thickness below but something subtle and slightly raised.

1791325603215.webp
 
Last edited:
Kinda makes me think of the older Platinum trucks. The ones with the chrome Auto Zone lettering on the bed.
I do wish Ford had done something for us SD Tremor owners other than a sticker and less ugly wheels.
 
Kinda makes me think of the older Platinum trucks. The ones with the chrome Auto Zone lettering on the bed.
I do wish Ford had done something for us SD Tremor owners other than a sticker and less ugly wheels.
i just built a tremor on ford’s site and you get to the bottom with the wheels and tires…I’d rather have a 17” steel wheel with 35’s then the Tremor wheel. What a crazy world if you could configure every little detail.

As far as stickers go, I’d just like a body colored tremor forum sticker for my window
 
Back
Top Bottom