Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Current Ride #2
2010 Harley Davidson CVO Softail Convertible
Hi all,

I just went to the Ford build page to change my config from a F250 to a F350 and it would not allow me to add the power running boards without removing the Tremor package. This does not make sense given these are supposedly identical trucks. Can this be overridden at the dealership when I place my order?

I forgot to add I am configuring a Platinum. It worked fine when it was a 250 just not when I switched it to the 350.
Same thing happened to me and i had a thread open with this very topic. Website build configurator has a bug but the dealer can add it for you.

Last edited:
Well even though the conjugator on the Ford page wouldn't let me the dealer was able to add it so all good. Order in! :cool:

Yep same here. Dealer was able to configure a 350 Platinum Tremor with power running boards at no extra cost, Ford Build and Price would not.

Well even though the conjugator on the Ford page wouldn't let me the dealer was able to add it so all good. Order in! :cool:
Awesome! You're going to love the power running boards. Makes it so easy to get in and out of these tall trucks!

Hi all,

I just went to the Ford build page to change my config from a F250 to a F350 and it would not allow me to add the power running boards without removing the Tremor package. This does not make sense given these are supposedly identical trucks. Can this be overridden at the dealership when I place my order?
Yes the dealer can select power running boards during build process.

I ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor and had them install the power running boards, love’em btw!

My 2021 F350 was a dealer demo that already had the rock sliders, I swapped them for some AMP XL power running boards, awesome for the Tremor's lift. Now my Mom, GF and most important my dogs can get in and out of the truck.

I have them on my 22 was $995 add but compared to the AMP boards which it sounds like there is a control issue this was an easy add for me

Wanna see my F350 Platinum power running boards?
They're standard so maybe you don't need to select them?

When you build a Tremor the build defaults to Tremor running boards

You have to manually go into the build configuration and select power boards

Yes the dealer can select power running boards during build process.

I ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor and had them install the power running boards, love’em btw!

Yep, my dealer had to manually select the power boards my Platinum Tremor as the default running boards are the standard Tremor/Raptor boards

Back