- OP 🔹
- #41
- Aug 19, 2020
- 1,617
- 4,658
- 2018 Subaru Outback
- 1999 Subaru WRX Club Spec Evo 3
I arrived home this morning.
A truly enjoyable trip. A great trip. A very memorable trip.
The worst part was, as always, unpacking.
The south coast is a gem. It was every bit as good as I hoped it would be.
I hope that this trip, and other trips, and the photos I posted here, shows the great diversity of locations I get to see. And that there’s an awful lot more to see than just the few places you might have heard. It is a great way to put the F Truck to good use.
As you have seen, I love travelling, although I only show here the trips in the F Truck. The feedback by all those who have seen it has been very positive. Even now, nearly 5 years on, I see very few others. Almost no one knows what it is who doesn’t have an American pickup.
In a couple of months I’ll be registering the truck in Queensland. I registered it interstate because it was much cheaper. The gap is much closer and because a mate of my mine does the annual registration inspections in Queensland I won’t have to cross the border to get them done there. And it’s a freebie so I offset some of the higher fees.
No long trips planned for the foreseeable future. I don’t think the truck will do many k’s in 2027. Hope I’m wrong.
A truly enjoyable trip. A great trip. A very memorable trip.
The worst part was, as always, unpacking.
The south coast is a gem. It was every bit as good as I hoped it would be.
I hope that this trip, and other trips, and the photos I posted here, shows the great diversity of locations I get to see. And that there’s an awful lot more to see than just the few places you might have heard. It is a great way to put the F Truck to good use.
As you have seen, I love travelling, although I only show here the trips in the F Truck. The feedback by all those who have seen it has been very positive. Even now, nearly 5 years on, I see very few others. Almost no one knows what it is who doesn’t have an American pickup.
In a couple of months I’ll be registering the truck in Queensland. I registered it interstate because it was much cheaper. The gap is much closer and because a mate of my mine does the annual registration inspections in Queensland I won’t have to cross the border to get them done there. And it’s a freebie so I offset some of the higher fees.
No long trips planned for the foreseeable future. I don’t think the truck will do many k’s in 2027. Hope I’m wrong.
