PICS TO SHOW WHO WE ARE

I asked my boy what he thought of Ironman. This is what he said.....

SELFIE. I got lit up when I started this thread. I didn’t remember posting pics. I was on the wagon from drinking until I got to Florida yo be with my ailing father. But tonight I’m going to give it up for awhile. So my shy friend, it’s easy to post a selfie. Either way my friend glad you’re on the Forum ??????????

I asked my little guy what he thought of Ironman. That picture is what he said.

Attachments

• 3B5268FD-A5B5-4067-A99F-E03BF7D7ED71.jpeg
    3B5268FD-A5B5-4067-A99F-E03BF7D7ED71.jpeg
    733.2 KB · Views: 153
I asked my boy what he thought of Ironman. This is what he said.....

I asked my little guy what he thought of Ironman. That picture is what he said.
That made my day. You have a great handsome little fella. Awesome Sauce my man.
???????

Swearfinger, Every time I come across this pic I smile. Priceless Pic. I hope all is well with you and your family. Show some more pics of yourself and your family with your Sweet Beast. Start a Swearfinger Thread. Pics of your bike. I'd love to see them all my friend. ? ? ? ?
Don :cool:

Where would I put a swearfinger thread? I’ll start one though.

Where would I put a swearfinger thread? I’ll start one though.
Hey Brother. My wife was driving me around in her convertible all day around Sag Harbor and the Hamptons. Sorry to get back to you so late.
Start a thread in pics and videos or build threads. I’d say start 1 in both. I’m stoked to see many more pics ?????????
C55DD9E0-8FAC-4058-AE48-D2AB84C4A734.jpeg

Hey Brother. My wife was driving me around in her convertible all day around Sag Harbor and the Hamptons. Sorry to get back to you so late.
Start a thread in pics and videos or build threads. I’d say start 1 in both. I’m stoked to see many more pics ?????????View attachment 22559
When I post a 11 second video from my phone it will be able to be posted. Nothing longer than 11 seconds seems to take. It can not be viewed from a Laptop only from a smart phone.

I’m always wanting to see pics of all you great dudes. So here is Donny Mother Fucker aka IRONMAN through the years. Most recent one was taken 2 weeks before I fell ill. Late October. I don’t have great photos on my phone since I was hurt and down and out for 7 years.

Now my wife teases me all the time and sings
“Your so Vain, You probably think this song is about you, Don’t you, Don’t you, Don’t you”
But I have to remind her that the song was
“About Him, About Him, About Him”

So be vain and post pics so we all can see who you are. OK

Have a couple of drinks like I did and just post it.

Attachments

• EC05B939-2992-4B90-8CAA-2246B209F495.jpeg
    EC05B939-2992-4B90-8CAA-2246B209F495.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 125
Why do you store so many plates on you’re trap bar? Hahaha
Hahhaa! Gotta be strong to carry my little one around. ?. I’m new to deadlifts, but it’s been a good way to keep in shape.

Hahhaa! Gotta be strong to carry my little one around. ?. I’m new to deadlifts, but it’s been a good way to keep in shape.
Hahaha. I carry 3 little guys around, so know how it goes.
How do you like the Ducati? My brother tries to get me to switch and get a 1200 monster like him

Hahaha. I carry 3 little guys around, so know how it goes.
How do you like the Ducati? My brother tries to get me to switch and get a 1200 monster like him
I love the Ducati. I like the 2000 748 most because it’s fat, slow, and planted. It’s pretty fun to ride. The 899 is incredible in the higher RPMs - but they finally offer low maintenance bikes. The 899 is easy on the service. They are lovely. The other gripe I have (coming from Honda engineering) is the electronics seem less intuitive. I also need to bleed the clutch and brake every year. Other than that - perfect. I am eyeballing a hypermotard now. ?

Love it man! Great pic too! ?
Haha. You can see how excited I am to take a selfie. Haha
I’m also an amateur, semi professional, novice stunt rider in my spare time

Attachments

• 7C44A7AB-F6A2-4C28-BAED-98C35E311A5B.png
    7C44A7AB-F6A2-4C28-BAED-98C35E311A5B.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I said if iron man resurfaced that I would reveal myself. Well here I am
My man. You look one cool bad ass dude. Thanks for being a great friend. ? ? ? ???

Latest Discussions

Back