PICS TO SHOW WHO WE ARE

And I forgot your fog is still alive. What a blessing that is. Even if you don’t get to chill with him much or at all. ?
Stupid spellcheck your DOG is still alive.

what dealer did you get it from? my buddy is parts manager at Wayne county ford in Honesdale Pa. II might try & get the winch from them.
Sorry for late reply. I got it from Buddenhagen's Ford in Hortonville NY. I have tried 3 times to buy a truck at Wayne but the sales guys there are too involved with having coffee with each other than helping customers. Obviously this is truck country and I have yet to find anyone who has had a positive experience there. My buddy ordered two 2019s from Wayne to replace two 2017s. He gave the opportunity to Wayne and Gibbons and went with Wayne on price. When he got the trucks they had "omitted some equipment so that they could be competitive with Gibbons on price". He was pissed. I had my 2010 in there for service years ago and the most customer facing person in the place was the janitor - at least he would take the time to speak with you. I am sure your buddy in parts will take care of you as far as he can.

Me, 21, in maximum security prison (8.5 years left to go...).
View attachment 11633

Me, 32 (few months ago).
View attachment 11634

View attachment 11635

View attachment 11636

My girlfriend.

View attachment 11637

(My old dog. Got him when I was 20, and my mom took him when I went to prison. He's still alive!)

View attachment 11638

Freedom.

View attachment 11640

I dont really have a family. It's just me and my girlfriend--just a couple of conservatives, enjoying life. I've enjoyed being part of this forum.
consider us your FAMILY BROTHER ? (y)??

IMG_6306.jpeg

Let’s see some more pics. Dont be shy. If anything get a bit lit then just post it. ???????

How are you doing after getting vaccinated. I have you and wife included in my prayers. Be well my friend. ??????????

Me, 21, in maximum security prison (8.5 years left to go...).
View attachment 11633

Me, 32 (few months ago).
View attachment 11634

View attachment 11635

View attachment 11636

My girlfriend.

View attachment 11637

(My old dog. Got him when I was 20, and my mom took him when I went to prison. He's still alive!)

View attachment 11638

Freedom.

View attachment 11640

I dont really have a family. It's just me and my girlfriend--just a couple of conservatives, enjoying life. I've enjoyed being part of this forum.
I was looking at pics and realized you have that sweet Platy with those bad ass tires. I love the new pic of you where your name is. Kind of hard for me to blow it up. You look like a sick fuck. Glad you’re enjoying life to its fullest. Be well Logan.

I was looking at pics and realized you have that sweet Platy with those bad ass tires. I love the new pic of you where your name is. Kind of hard for me to blow it up. You look like a sick fuck. Glad you’re enjoying life to its fullest. Be well Logan.
LOL Is that Kurt Russel. ? My bad.

LOL Is that Kurt Russel. ? My bad.
The new people on this Forum are shy. Shit all the long members had fun with our friendship.

Back