Mister Bevilaqua

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
ARMY
Current Ride
2023 F250 Lariat Ultimate HO 6.7
I finally have a Banks iDash and Stealth Pod gauge mount on the way (seven months behind BANKS!!!). The gauge pod is 3D printed in black so I'll need to paint it to match my grey plastics. Does anyone know of a proper paint and paint code to match?

I finally have a Banks iDash and Stealth Pod gauge mount on the way (seven months behind BANKS!!!). The gauge pod is 3D printed in black so I'll need to paint it to match my grey plastics. Does anyone know of a proper paint and paint code to match?
What color is you a pillar inside trim?

What color is you a pillar inside trim?

Grey.

JchO6QL.jpg

Ahhh, mine were gray as well, I switched them out for black so the pod would match....

Ahhh, mine were gray as well, I switched them out for black so the pod would match....

What did that cost and where did you get them? Have the part numbers?

You can find them pretty cheap on ebay if you don't mind a couple scuffs. F150 or F250 interior trim like these are interchangeable.​

LC3Z-2503598-CC​

KC3Z-2503599-BD​

I believe I'd have to replace my overhead console as well as it's also grey in color. It'll likely be easier or me to color match paint the pod instead. No clue where to start in regards to color or the proper paint for this application.

Latest Discussions

Back