HOT! Order a 2024 Ford Super Duty 2% Under Invoice at Granger Ford

Happy Monday!

Hope all of you had a great weekend
coolgleamA.gif

This week, meet Scott! He flew into Des Moines Airport, picked up by our driver and took delivery of his 2024 Ford Super Duty! When he arrived, he was automatically drawn to the Antimatter Blue color! He enjoyed going over the truck's functions and electronics! Scott was very pleased with how easy it was for him to finish up in finance as well as the salesman going through the different functions of his new Super Duty!

Thank you, Scott, for your trust, patience and business here at Granger Ford
happy0161.gif

scott_49985f1f7aee5c3e3826bc5fd621ff8eb70efdf4.png

To place your order for a 2024 Super Duty at 2% below invoice, email [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you!
I’m a little jealous now that I didn’t get a photo taken with either of my 2 super duties I bought for you guys. Just kidding, I actually didn’t want any evidence that I upgraded my ‘22 to a ‘24. My wife still has no idea. Same color and everything. Just different wheels and rear steps. 😂 it was always a pleasure working with you guys.

I’m a little jealous now that I didn’t get a photo taken with either of my 2 super duties I bought for you guys. Just kidding, I actually didn’t want any evidence that I upgraded my ‘22 to a ‘24. My wife still has no idea. Same color and everything. Just different wheels and rear steps. 😂 it was always a pleasure working with you guys.

Well we appreciate your support and business :)

Same here! First one was a '22 they had on the lot (cancelled order) and then seven months later my '23 arrived (ordered December '21). My wife made the first trip with me. A friend made the second trip.

Meet Jeff and Lisa who flew in to take delivery of the new 2024 Ford Super Duty! It was a pleasure meeting this couple and being able to share the excitement! Thank you for coming to Iowa and trusting us with your business!

When ordering a vehicle, it is hard not to be excited or anxious! Having to wait 4-9 months or sometimes longer, depending on any delays/ recalls/ shortages, can be hard. Quality is important to our dealership, and we do our best to make sure everything looks/ drives how it should! We have certified Ford Technicians that help with that! We truly do appreciate everyone's trust and patience!
Capture.PNG

Just wanted to let you guys know that we still are doing our 2% Below Invoice!

All you must do is go to ford.com and build your Super Duty. Then you send the PDF form or link to [email protected].

Have a great week! :)

It is that time again!

We have received our allocation estimate for 2024 and we're happy to say that we are going back to all retail orders at 2% under Invoice on a 2024 Super Duty Truck! We received an allocation estimate of between 324-396 units for the 2024 model year. That means, we will take up to 300 orders for Super Duty trucks at 2% under invoice. With that being said, there are a few important notes to point out.

1. I have a list of estimated production for key commodities and trims below that are attached. Things like the Limited Trim, Platinum Trim and Tremor are SEVERELY under-produced compared to demand. We are going to let you know where you stand in line and let you make the call if you want to keep that option or not. For Example, we are estimated 7 Limited trucks for the 2024 model year, if you are number 10, we'll tell you that most likely your truck will not get scheduled, but you are number 10 in line with us. You can then make the call if you want to switch to a different trim, not order, or what you'd like to do before placing a deposit with us.

View attachment 125277

2. What about our carryover orders that didn't get produced in 2023? We have 16 total orders that aren't scheduled yet and 60 allocations left for the 2023 model year. We are going to let that customer re-order a 2024 at the highest priority, but if there 2023 order gets scheduled, we will cancel their 2024 order. They will also get 4% under invoice on their 2024 as a goodwill gesture from our store on a 2024 model year unit if their 2023 does not get scheduled. (We are ONLY offering this if you have an EXISTING 2023 order with us that doesn't get scheduled, if you canceled your order and received a refund, you will get the 2% under invoice offer).

3. What happens if my 2024 model year order doesn't get scheduled? We will give you the option to refund your deposit at the end of the 2024 model year ordering window, or re-order a 2025. We will NOT price protect from 24 to 25 and neither will Ford.

4. Why are we taking a deposit? We are taking a $1000 non-refundable deposit. There are stores requiring $0 Deposit. What we've found is that it is in the best interest of us and the customer to take a non-refundable deposit. If the order taker has "skin in the game" they are not going to place 10 orders at different dealerships with $0 deposit and take whichever one comes in first. That isn't fair to the other people in-line at the dealership and causes an overabundance of orders which artificially inflates demand.

Same rules apply:
1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We price protect all orders, you will pay the price you sign for at the beginning of 2024 model year.

We have an interest list currently that is approaching 100 people. When we reach 300 deposits taken we will shut down 2024 orders. To get the process started please email a build and price to [email protected] for a quote. Ordering starts on JULY 17th.

We also offer genuine Ford Protect Extended Warranties at $50 over Dealership cost as well for our forum customers.

Thank you for the support and allowing us to help out!
Ordered from Granger and picking it up on Thursday👍🏼👍🏼. Thus far Granger has been Tremendous. Saved $10,000 over my local dealership which I have been doing business with since 1996 (they are great, I have many friends there.
Just not enough product to let go at these prices) Looking forward to seeing the City Zach made famous 😃.

Ordered from Granger and picking it up on Thursday👍🏼👍🏼. Thus far Granger has been Tremendous. Saved $10,000 over my local dealership which I have been doing business with since 1996 (they are great, I have many friends there.
Just not enough product to let go at these prices) Looking forward to seeing the City Zach made famous 😃.

Thursday is the day huh!! That is exciting!! We always try our best to have great savings and I am glad you decided to trust and do business with us. Make sure to have your picture taken!

Hi Zack: Lance here again. My daughter Ariana and I got the news that our Burgandy 2024 Expedition Limited 2WD that Hayleigh/Granger ordered for us in late January 2024 is now built, delivered to your store and we are now planning on flying there to Iowa to pick it up on Friday afternoon then, drive it back to CA over the weekend. Can't wait to see it! The small picture of it looks really good though. Thanks again, Lance & Ariana.

Hi Zack: Lance here again. My daughter Ariana and I got the news that our Burgandy 2024 Expedition Limited 2WD that Hayleigh/Granger ordered for us in late January 2024 is now built, delivered to your store and we are now planning on flying there to Iowa to pick it up on Friday afternoon then, drive it back to CA over the weekend. Can't wait to see it! The small picture of it looks really good though. Thanks again, Lance & Ariana.
That is exciting! I have seen it in the parking lot and it looks really nice! Looks like you guy are making a trip out of the purchase of your new vehicle! That will be a change in sites for sure!

It will be all cleaned up and fueled up for you two Friday!

Thank you for the support and business! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Shout out to Shelby and Hayleigh excellent customer service best ever experience picked up 2024 Tremor 16th of April

Shout out to Shelby and Hayleigh excellent customer service best ever experience picked up 2024 Tremor 16
Awesome to hear! I am glad you had a great experience which is what we do our best to provide!

Thank you for your support!

Hi again Zach: Lance & Ariana here. We flew to Granger on Friday from CA and were picked up at the Des Moines airport at 1:30PM by Steve. Once back to Granger, our New Expedition Limited was washed up, backed in and sitting out front, waiting for us. It was just SO beautiful looking! We were done, signed, instructed and on the road by 3:00PM. VERY fast! Thanks for that! Our drive to SoCal, just outside of LA, was uneventful and the Expedition ran perfectly all the way and was so "very comfortable". Even though we hit a huge thunderstorm in NE on Friday evening, the car ran perfectly and never skipped a beat. We pulled into our home driveway on Sunday afternoon at 1:30PM (1733 miles) and it got 18.5 - 20 MPG overall. "THANKS" for all the help from you and Hayleigh and for saving us $1000's off of the best SoCal dealer prices. Ordered Late January 2024 and picked up May 3rd, 2024 (3 months was fast!) This whole deal was a easy experience, you guys were honest and did everything that you promised & agreed to do. You should be proud of your kind, friendly and efficient staff! Thanks again and best of luck and health to all of you at Grangers. Lance

Hi again Zach: Lance & Ariana here. We flew to Granger on Friday from CA and were picked up at the Des Moines airport at 1:30PM by Steve. Once back to Granger, our New Expedition Limited was washed up, backed in and sitting out front, waiting for us. It was just SO beautiful looking! We were done, signed, instructed and on the road by 3:00PM. VERY fast! Thanks for that! Our drive to SoCal, just outside of LA, was uneventful and the Expedition ran perfectly all the way and was so "very comfortable". Even though we hit a huge thunderstorm in NE on Friday evening, the car ran perfectly and never skipped a beat. We pulled into our home driveway on Sunday afternoon at 1:30PM (1733 miles) and it got 18.5 - 20 MPG overall. "THANKS" for all the help from you and Hayleigh and for saving us $1000's off of the best SoCal dealer prices. Ordered Late January 2024 and picked up May 3rd, 2024 (3 months was fast!) This whole deal was a easy experience, you guys were honest and did everything that you promised & agreed to do. You should be proud of your kind, friendly and efficient staff! Thanks again and best of luck and health to all of you at Grangers. Lance
Always nice to hear! Thank you so much for those kind words! We truly appreciate the support and business from you and Ariana!

I know right, me either. LOL

I just got a VIN emailed yesterday. How long normally it take to arrive to the dealer? Thank you.
It can take a week to a roughly a month depending how the build goes and how the quality check goes as well.

Back