Non tremors welcome?

Well I'm a big proponent of not making a vehicle into another trim, but improving and embracing the trim it is (aka no raptor grilles for me on my F-150 or Ranger), so I definitely won't be making it into a tremor, but I do plan on taking some design queues from the Tremor for my build.

Here is my last build:
View attachment 20729
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 w/ Readylift 3.X SST. Alphaequipt Deltas and 33" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Matt black emblems. Nothing crazy, just a good looking XLT.

Here is another build in progress:
View attachment 20730
2021 F150 STX FX4. Many changes (primarily out of necessity) coming for this one, she is heading to Moab in 2 months. I am adding an RSI undercarriage, n-fab rock rails (installed now but not in this pic), a mild 3" leveling lift and 35's. All I've done so far (besides the rails) is the logos, active aero delete, and exhaust (it has the 5.0 Coyote). Many parts on the way (mostly backordered)

Now if only the F-250 fit into my garage. (Preparing for hail in this pic).

View attachment 20731

---

As for the F-250 build, I intend it to be my daily and my workhorse, the 150 is just a toy in the making. The payload/towing/performance is satisfactory where she sits so mostly I want to do a few quality of life improvements and some visual changes over time (like add foglights, remove some chrome, leather steering wheel, etc...)
From one Ranger to another! Mine is a turbo diesel with 1300kg payload and 140 litre fuel tank.
AA533C81-9968-4051-800F-099567490A67.jpeg

Back