Military
US Coast Guard
Current Ride
Currently Truckless - Ordered 2022 7.3 Lariat Tremor on 4/21
Current Ride #2
20' Northriver Scout
First Responder
LEO
Quick intro from Oregon. Been watching the group for a while. Pulled the trigger this week on a 2022 Carbonized Tremor. Now to just to sit back and lose sleep during the long wait.
Take Care!!

Attachments

• 0ABFA502-5E9D-4FBF-881E-450121D6536F.jpeg
    0ABFA502-5E9D-4FBF-881E-450121D6536F.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Welcome! So you thought you would order an internal combustion vehicle before the Salem Komrades outlaw them? ;)

Awesome thats the next best color on the Planet now that Velocity blue has been discontinued

I was going to order a 2022 7.3 in that color until I found one in Iconic sliver on the lot two weeks ago.

Not only a great looking color but on a large truck its a color thats easy to take care of.

What is a guesstimate of delivery with a priority code 12 for a 2022. Original order placed 3/22 when book opened and added Tremor to order sheet 4/19. Dealer said that if it comes in before 7/4 I might get an extra rebate but is that even feasible if they are starting production in June? Reading different posts about the chip shortage makes me think more like Thanksgiving delivery. Any ideas? Thanks

What is a guesstimate of delivery with a priority code 12 for a 2022. Original order placed 3/22 when book opened and added Tremor to order sheet 4/19. Dealer said that if it comes in before 7/4 I might get an extra rebate but is that even feasible if they are starting production in June? Reading different posts about the chip shortage makes me think more like Thanksgiving delivery. Any ideas? Thanks
I don’t think anyone knows when the 2022’s will get delivered, my dealer claimed Ford has enough supplies for the current demand but all the other information suggests otherwise. I would say your probably thinking right with November and if it shows up early that’s a bonus.

Quick intro from Oregon. Been watching the group for a while. Pulled the trigger this week on a 2022 Carbonized Tremor. Now to just to sit back and lose sleep during the long wait.
Take Care!!
Smart to go ahead and get the f350 if ordering. Great options on that truck

Take Care!!
Were you able to get close to invoice pricing on that

Take Care!!
New to group! Originally ordered non-tremor but changed it today.
Welcome to the family guys! A couple of real nice builds in these two trucks. Make a list of the mods and accessories you want to add so you can prioritize. ? It can get kind of crazy if you spend much time on the forum. BTW the more you try to track you build, the slower time will seem to pass. But also the more your anticipation will build. :unsure:? In the mean time share your stories and what you plan to do with your trucks. ?

Take Care!!
WELCOME TO THE WAITING GAME!

Latest Discussions

Back