New to forum 2021 Tremor Lariat Black on Black

Super Tremor Vibration

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor Lariat
New to site. Love Ford Trucks! Seeking some information about highway vibration 55-75mph coming through the seat/floorboard.I have a 2021 Tremor. I recently retired from a Subaru dealership where I started as tech and later became service manager. Taking my Tremor in Monday to see if dealer can re-check vibration.Hopefully I can get some information that I can share on the forum that may help someone if they get this annoying issue with their Tremor.

Attachments

• 678CD60A-27EB-4C5E-ABCC-0E34932B2A7F.png
    678CD60A-27EB-4C5E-ABCC-0E34932B2A7F.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 72
New to site. Love Ford Trucks! Seeking some information about highway vibration 55-75mph coming through the seat/floorboard.I have a 2021 Tremor. I recently retired from a Subaru dealership where I started as tech and later became service manager. Taking my Tremor in Monday to see if dealer can re-check vibration.Hopefully I can get some information that I can share on the forum that may help someone if they get this annoying issue with their Tremor.
Welcome, nice looking outfit. I’ll be following you on this , curious.
How many miles? Anything else strange? Feel like it’s from the transmission, driveline or transferring from somewhere else?
Best of luck on this….

Welcome, nice looking outfit. I’ll be following you on this , curious.
How many miles? Anything else strange? Feel like it’s from the transmission, driveline or transferring from somewhere else?
Best of luck on this….
Thanks,I’m at 17k miles right now and had it to the dealer a few months ago for this issue and they replaced a steering damper and it seemed to help for a bit but has returned.What seems strange is how the vibration will come and go at times.It is almost rhythm like.U joint? Not sure but it goes back to dealer Monday 🙏I’ll let you know how it goes…

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Sorry can't help at all with the vibration but hope it's simple and cheap.

This is why I tell the girls to leave their toys at home. 🤪

Welcome on board!
Cheers 🍻

Welcome.

Back