New Member— Northern California

sharkfan94

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ram 1500
First Responder
Police Officer
Just signed and made a deposit on a 2022 F250 Tremor in antimatter blue. I’ll pay just under MSRP due to some incentives I’ve already locked in. I went through Folsom Lake Ford in the greater Sacramento area, phenomenal service. I’ll post a update with the order confirmation once I get it. ??

Just signed and made a deposit on a 2022 F250 Tremor in antimatter blue. I’ll pay just under MSRP due to some incentives I’ve already locked in. I went through Folsom Lake Ford in the greater Sacramento area, phenomenal service. I’ll post a update with the order confirmation once I get it. ??
Welcome and great color choice! Enjoy the wait, it'll go quick.

Welcome and great color choice! Enjoy the wait, it'll go quick.
I have to be honest, the color choice credit goes to my wife. Haha. I wanted to go white or black but she really liked the antimatter blue.

I hope the wait goes quick. They quoted me at 3-5 months, which I’m ok with. It’ll give me time to buy little upgrades here and there.

I have to be honest, the color choice credit goes to my wife. Haha. I wanted to go white or black but she really liked the antimatter blue.

I hope the wait goes quick. They quoted me at 3-5 months, which I’m ok with. It’ll give me time to buy little upgrades here and there.
Have you seen that color in person or at least a video of it? The Ford online builder isn't quite the same. Not trying to change your (her's) mind but it is darker.

As for ways to spend money, plenty of them on here. ????

Have you seen that color in person or at least a video of it? The Ford online builder isn't quite the same. Not trying to change your (her's) mind but it is darker.

As for ways to spend money, plenty of them on here. ????
Yes. I have seen videos and in person. I like the darker color blue. ??
Oh yeah. I could easily spend another 5-7k between now and delivery on stuff. But I’m going to try to have some restraint and not do that. Haha.

Welcome from So Cal. (San Diego)

Welcome and Congrats! ? It's going to be exciting when all these new 2022 Tremors start hitting the lots. Sounds like you got a good deal too! ?

I remember Lincoln as it was in the 60's. A little town with a large Construction and Concrete Plant. We lived in Wheatland when I was born in 59', we moved to Oroville in 64'. I grew up camping in Plumas County and the Sierras. To this day, those areas define camping, 4 wheeling and back roads. Salmon and Striper fishing in the Delta, Sacramento and Feather Rivers, Trout and Bass fishing on Lake Oroville, Little Grass, Lake Almonor and Clear Lake. Best memories ever ..

Awesome build, congrats and it should be great having on in your part of the country. You are so close to some great places to use it.

I remember Lincoln as it was in the 60's. A little town with a large Construction and Concrete Plant. We lived in Wheatland when I was born in 59', we moved to Oroville in 64'. I grew up camping in Plumas County and the Sierras. To this day, those areas define camping, 4 wheeling and back roads. Salmon and Striper fishing in the Delta, Sacramento and Feather Rivers, Trout and Bass fishing on Lake Oroville, Little Grass, Lake Almonor and Clear Lake. Best memories ever ..
Ah... stinkin' Lincoln. Zebra town.

Used to go up the back way to Quincy by way of Bucks Lake. Gpa was the Fire Chief in Oroville then started his cattle ranch in Quincy. We hunted around Dean's Valley. Also around Yankee Hill.

Ah... stinkin' Lincoln. Zebra town.

Used to go up the back way to Quincy by way of Bucks Lake. Gpa was the Fire Chief in Oroville then started his cattle ranch in Quincy. We hunted around Dean's Valley. Also around Yankee Hill.
Your grandfather wasn't Dean Hill was it ..??

Latest Discussions

Back