[23-24] New Icon steering stabilizer ( FOX Thoughts )?

Craiger22

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 Superduty CC 4x4 7.3 4:30
I have it. I like it so far. Doesn’t seem much different than their dual setups.

Attachments

• IMG_5219.jpeg
    IMG_5219.jpeg
    378.7 KB · Views: 55
I have it. I like it so far. Doesn’t seem much different than their dual setups.
Give us some details, as the FOX one Ive been reading hasn't been very favorable, curious about this one.

Give us some details, as the FOX one Ive been reading hasn't been very favorable, curious about this one.
Not a whole lot to talk about it. Went from stock 24 to Icon set. Have done just about every Icon front stabilizer setup they have had as well as PMF trackbars. No issues with any of them.
Hard to say if the steering changed much as I went to 37s right after. That always seems to change the steering feel for me with the wider tires. Longtime Icon customer since their Donahoe Racing days. Never a major issue with them.
Did hear one company now owns Icon, Fox, and Carli. Not sure if that is true or not.

At first glance the Icon unit looks like a collaboration with Carli and evolution of their design. I still prefer the adjustable nitrogen design of the Carli, though.

Back