New guy

Falcon09

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
Army 1982-2008, Retired
Current Ride
2022 F350 Stone Grey Lariat Ultimate Tremor
I've been lurking here for a few weeks and decided to become a supporting member today.

I currently own a 2008 Tundra Crewmax Limited 4x4 TRD but plan to upgrade to a 2022 F250 Lariat Tremor soon.

I will do a little towing with it when I need to move my tractor from my small ranch to my house , which is about 30 miles away. The tractor and trailer weigh about 11,000 combined. This forum has been a great source of info so far.

Welcome to the forum! Great group of people here. Tons of information and if you can’t find it, just ask. Someone on here will have the answer. ???

I've been lurking here for a few weeks and decided to become a supporting member today.

I currently own a 2008 Tundra Crewmax Limited 4x4 TRD but plan to upgrade to a 2022 F250 Lariat Tremor soon.

I will do a little towing with it when I need to move my tractor from my small ranch to my house , which is about 30 miles away. The tractor and trailer weigh about 11,000 combined. This forum has been a great source of info so far.

Welcome to the forum @Falcon09 and thanks for the support! My in-laws used to live in Kempner and we would drive up there nearly every weekend to hang out.

Welcome to the forum, and as you know, dont hesitate to post question before you order, get that beast exactly how you want her! Looking forward to seeing your build and pics!

Welcome to the forum!!! Lots of information from this great group.

Back