My dealership will be closing Monday 3-23-20 for two weeks

I am thinking that is the maximum rebate someone could qualify for only if you can check all the boxes- veteran plus first responder plus college student... Good Luck- let us know how you make out!

I'm open to everything but red!
There you go bud its a 7.3 godzilla Pete is my sales guy very detail oriented and is eager to make sales, he is concerned about his finances since he is commissioned and would appreciate the business. I am sure they can get it shipped to you if its the right one.

Such a freakin tease. It’s probably at the dealership right now, but they’re only allowing deliveries for emergency vehicles for police, Fire, etc. Don’t think I can sell them on me being a nurse in a hot zone justifying the truck as an emergency vehicle.

6BA1B7C8-94F7-4E55-BFA0-4385956E3964.jpeg

Such a freakin tease. It’s probably at the dealership right now, but they’re only allowing deliveries for emergency vehicles for police, Fire, etc. Don’t think I can sell them on me being a nurse in a hot zone justifying the truck as an emergency vehicle.

View attachment 1136
Oh man! I feel you for sure! I had to stay away from the site right before I got my truck. I literally went to Home Depot and started three projects to keep my mind off of it and poof I got the call! Gonna be a great looking truck man!

Oh man! I feel you for sure! I had to stay away from the site right before I got my truck. I literally went to Home Depot and started three projects to keep my mind off of it and poof I got the call! Gonna be a great looking truck man!

Can‘t wait at this point, but the longer it takes - the more I have to put down.

Can‘t wait at this point, but the longer it takes - the more I have to put down.
Two thoughts to cheer you up:

1). Maybe the rebate will be more than $500.00
2). Maybe they will offer the 0% for 84 months and no payments for 120 when your truck comes in. ( my buddy got the 0% the day after I got my Tremor, dealer said no 0% for an order out 2020, he got a sweet deal on an F150 on the lot).

Why is that? Because of Ford rebates? If that’s the case, you have a strong argument due to delay not caused by you and America being out of work. My guess is that the next rebates will be better than current as they will need to move units in order to show share holders positive numbers. Also, what does you window sticker say? My rebates were on it. If you have that, pull it up, print it and put it in your back pocket.

Why is that? Because of Ford rebates? If that’s the case, you have a strong argument due to delay not caused by you and America being out of work. My guess is that the next rebates will be better than current as they will need to move units in order to show share holders positive numbers. Also, what does you window sticker say? My rebates were on it. If you have that, pull it up, print it and put it in your back pocket.
They offer other incentives that are not published on the window sticker, like the first responders....... they will probably offer something, but who knows, if there is a ton of pent up demand for things why would they?

They offer other incentives that are not published on the window sticker, like the first responders....... they will probably offer something, but who knows, if there is a ton of pent up demand for things why would they?
Good point. Supply and demand.

Haha - no sir. I just mean more money goes into my account every single week. So, each week that goes by, I have more to put down. I’m inline with others on the price and discounts/rebates. Thank you for the words of advice though. Very much appreciated.

Haha - no sir. I just mean more money goes into my account every single week. So, each week that goes by, I have more to put down. I’m inline with others on the price and discounts/rebates. Thank you for the words of advice though. Very much appreciated.
Lol gotcha!

I hope at this rate you don't pay for it in full with cash...................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back