MY '22 Builder Live

Interesting to see the KR two tone is standard and now they have you select a monochromatic package. No “two tone”
selector anymore under the paint category for this model.

Just built what I want and it’s more expensive than the ‘21. :sadface:
Ask your dealer. Built my 22, and was able to add two tone. Seems to me there are many glitches

Ask your dealer. Built my 22, and was able to add two tone. Seems to me there are many glitches

You can. I was just making a comment on when you select KR Trim, and then select a color, the two tone with stone grey is automatically applied. Now they add a “monochromatic package.”

Before it seemed that you could select your two tone or monochromatic option on the paint category.

MSRP of my 2021 was $64,255. MSRP for the same truck in 2022 is $65,105. A $850 increase is less than I thought it would be.

Ordering the things I would get today if I knew everything I know now I didn't know then adds another $2,785.

In the end there is no more Velocity Blue.................. Sad.

I can forgive the half-ass 12” screen overlay I guess. But what monkey did they assign to place the heating vents? Billion dollar company and minimum wage web designer. ?‍♂️?

Attachments

• 37B3A7E0-5E20-4E51-AD75-A34572757621.jpeg
    37B3A7E0-5E20-4E51-AD75-A34572757621.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 70
Maybe it is a glitch but I do not see LED headlights being included in the Sport Package on the Lariat. It also still list the fog lights as halogen?

Also, no option to add the moon roof on the Lariat?

I am thinking there glitches because I also do not see the Lariat Ultimate Package? So strange, I would consider ordering one today to replace my 2021 if I could get an exact copy but with the new sync 4. Sync 4 with the 12 inch screen is amazing in my wife's Bronco. I am super jealous. Wireless Android Auto and wireless charging would be great in the Tremor for long trips.

**Edited**. It was pointed out to me that I was not selecting Crew Can at the start. All is better in my world! Now I just need to decide if I want to gamble in my trucks value staying the same or even close until the new truck arrives.

Last edited:
Maybe it is a glitch but I do not see LED headlights being included in the Sport Package on the Lariat. It also still list the fog lights as halogen?

I am thinking there glitches because I also do not see the Lariat Ultimate Package? So strange, I would consider ordering one today to replace my 2021 if I could get an exact copy but with the new sync 4. Sync 4 with the 12 inch screen is amazing in my wife's Bronco. I am super jealous. Wireless Android Auto and wireless charging would be great in the Tremor for long trips.
LEDs aren't included on the Sport Package...

Also, moonroof shows up, but requires Crew Cab.

The moonroof option is in the exterior section..it’s a shot of a red truck from a distance showing the moonroof

Also, Make sure to get the Lariat Ultimate Package with the SPORT package otherwise you've got a little more contrasting colors than you may want... just sayin'. ;)

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 10.23.57 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 10.23.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 10.23.45 AM.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 22
Also, Make sure to get the Lariat Ultimate Package with the SPORT package otherwise you've got a little more contrasting colors than you may want... just sayin'. ;)

View attachment 27946
A method for discrepancies upon delivery. “Reserve the right for up to 5% deviation from what you expect based on availability of parts….or paint”

**Edited**. It was pointed out to me that I was not selecting Crew Can at the start. All is better in my world! Now I just need to decide if I want to gamble in my trucks value staying the same or even close until the new truck arrives.
I am with you about if my current truck will still be worth what it is right now. I called my local dealership and they told me it would be about 4 months. Who knows what my 18' F350 will be worth in four months....

Here's my Race Red!

Disappointed that the headlights and cab lights aren't blacked out.

I wonder what the odds that the winch will be blacked out like that as well! I love the stealth of it. That'd be really cool!

View attachment 27837
Sport is body color. Black package is black. Black also lines the bed, which annoys me. Black includes the dark LED lights and wheel well liners, which are standalone on sport.

Atlas blue / Black package / winch should be my build, but haven't quite decided black out vs sport.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back