Multi contour seat hold constrained

I got lucky with my 22'. However, we ordered a 22 Yukon Denali for my wife the same day mine arrived on Oct. 15. It's been built and sitting in a holding yard in Midlothian Tx since 4/5. No ETA, no updates, no idea if or when it will ever be released.

I got lucky with my 22'. However, we ordered a 22 Yukon Denali for my wife the same day mine arrived on Oct. 15. It's been built and sitting in a holding yard in Midlothian Tx since 4/5. No ETA, no updates, no idea if or when it will ever be released.
I bet Ford didn’t send out something telling all the lightning order holders that no multi-contour/active motion seats. Bet that’s where the modules and parts jare going. Still beyond pissed. I will take the truck just to keep the dealer from profiting an insane markup and then I will sell it and buy another brand. Done with Ford after 38 years of loyalty.

Anyone know if you're safe once you have a window sticker and are "in production"? My truck doesn't show the removal / delete on the window sticker.

Anyone know if you're safe once you have a window sticker and are "in production"? My truck doesn't show the removal / delete on the window sticker.
I'd like to say you should be safe but at this point there's no telling.

I'd like to say you should be safe but at this point there's no telling.

I really hope so! Otherwise I would have gone with the blackout package on a Lariat trim!

I really hope so! Otherwise I would have gone with the blackout package on a Lariat trim!
Only thing you can do at this point is watch your window sticker and see if it changes. If the delete isn't on the sticker you should be good to go.

I just saw an email from Granger. It’s the document to sign to remove the seats. unbelievable. Now I need to decide if I’m gonna get my deposit back or keep going with it.

I just saw an email from Granger. It’s the document to sign to remove the seats. unbelievable. Now I need to decide if I’m gonna get my deposit back or keep going with it.
Does it at least come with some lube for the violation we are getting from Ford. Share the document please

Shit I just got the same email. So what happens if we don't sign it? It doesn't say anything about that.

2022 Ford Super DutySubject: Ford Super DutyLimited, Platinum, and King Ranch Ultimate PackageMulti-Contour Seatswith Active Motion® (Driver and Passenger)

Dear Valued Super Duty Customer: So that we can produce your vehicle more quickly, Ford will be making the following changes to the 2022 Ford Super Duty. Due to the global semiconductor shortage, yourFord Super DutyLimited, Platinum, or King Ranch Ultimate Packageis not equipped with the Multi-Contour Seatswith Active Motion®as they are not currently available. We know this is not ideal and not the experience we aim for as a brand. But we also know that getting a new vehicle is an important and exciting time so we are doing everything we can to help deliver on that, despite these global challenges.Thank you for your understanding & continued support.What does this mean for you? This feature delivers lumbar support and a seat bottom massage.Due to the inconvenience,the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of your Super Duty Limited, Platinum, or King Ranch Ultimate Package has been reduced by $300. This reduction is clearly depicted on your window label as “MULTI CONTOUR SEAT DELETE.”Please know that we value you as a customer and appreciate your understanding as we navigate through these constantly changingtimes together.AcknowledgementBy accepting this $300 MULTI CONTOUR SEAT DELETECredit,I understand and agree as follows:•This vehicle is not equipped with the Multi-Contour Seats with Active Motion®,and this will not constitute a defect with respect to my vehicle._________________________Customer SignatureDate

Hey @zach@granger , since you are a dealer, can you tell me if someone is currently in production with a window sticker NOT showing the delete, are we good to go (as in this won't affect us)?

I was trying to keep my hopes up that we would all see a miracle, but that post on BOF really nails it home. I'm like many of you that would rather have the loaded Lariat with BAP and then still have price room to add on other options that I passed on. This sucks and I wish I had time to change trim. I currently have a production date for week of 6/13 and would hate to delay even longer. My trade in value is going down, interest rates are going up... So this is a big hit to all of us.

Wow so no lumbar support either.

At least GM is allowing the option to retrofit for features missing on delivery. Ford is really doing a great job at making everyone angry.

Hey @zach@granger , since you are a dealer, can you tell me if someone is currently in production with a window sticker NOT showing the delete, are we good to go (as in this won't affect us)?
If you have a window sticker without that credit, you should be good to go. That is what the memo communicated to us today.

If you have a window sticker without that credit, you should be good to go. That is what the memo communicated to us today.
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Latest answer to relieve the multi-contour issue. Ford has a plan and I obtained a prototype picture through a semi-reliable source.
815AC3C8-8AEC-4DCD-99D7-80FDBE7A39B4.jpeg

Received the same email. Its one thing to remove them, another to give a $300 credit.

Is there an option to switch trim levels to go back to the fully loaded lariat I priced out in the beginning with the platinum?

Back