Most UNFAVORITE Tremor/Super Duty Feature

Hell yea !!!! awesome video, but would suggest going though the non as built files as well there are hundreds or settings in there... make a video on just all the setting in there...
Ok i think that i can get that done.

I disable that auto high beam feature. Hated it since my last truck.

Am I the only one who thinks the automatic high beam feature is garbage?
It works great for me but I don't spend alot of time on single land roads

The fact of missing auto sensing door unlock and push to start like I had on my raptor. I think these features are missing because of me having the bench seat in the front?? Do they come with middle console.
Push to start was part of a upgrade package what trim do you have?

Lariat loaded with tremor and sport package.

Lariat loaded with tremor and sport package.
Push button comes with lariat ultimate .... So I am shocked that you don't have it ... And maybe it does have something to do with having the bench seat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210101-003639_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210101-003639_Chrome.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20210101-003628_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210101-003628_Chrome.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 63
I just realized it's in the ultimate package and I thought that couldn't be added with the sport package ?

I have a sport with lariat value. Didn't know you could do ultimate with sport. What a total miss on my end.

I just realized it's in the ultimate package and I thought that couldn't be added with the sport package ?
I am sorry, but yea .. but it should be able to add to the truck ...maybe .... Don't see why not

I have a sport with lariat value. Didn't know you could do ultimate with sport. What a total miss on my end.
I missed the adaptive cruise control on my custom build . . It is whatever ... But I be mad about the push to start ... I love having only a fob

Would have made the truck perfect with those two options

Would have made the truck perfect with those two options
Yea I love mine .... So unfortunately it won't be easy but your best bid is to go aftermarket

Push button comes with lariat ultimate .... So I am shocked that you don't have it ... And maybe it does have something to do with having the bench seat
Nope. I special ordered the bench seat and I have the push button start. Comes with lariat ultimate package.

My least favorite features are the auto high beam and the momentary blinker that blinks more than once. Fortunately, I can turn off the former in the settings, and Forscan took care of the second one. Additional features I would like on the truck would be a DPF monitor (thank you Forscan again!) and a play/pause button on the steering wheel.

I am clearly in the minority with the whole push button start thing. I purposefully didn't get the push button start option because it is so easy to defeat. I'd have to keep the keys in a faraday cage of sorts whenever I'm away from the vehicle. It's not very convenient. Besides, I like the feeling of turning the key to start the truck. I guess I'm old school like that.

To annoy some fellow members here, I absolutely love column shifters. I also take great joy in hearing the Nintendo sounds the truck makes every time I turn it on.

All the dang driving modes.
4 modes on the stem and traction control on the dash then when you double press traction control you get yet another driving mode called advance Trac.
Auto pilot is coming. Lol

Windows that can auto roll down without realizing if accidently hit button on FOB. Had happen once and were down all night outside. Would have been a mess if was raining. Good news is this feature can be disabled in settings on dashboard.

Back