📷 TOTM March 2024 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
FordTremor-February2024.jpg

It's time for the March 2024 Tremor of the Month Contest to begin! This month, we're celebrating the versatility of the Tremor in every environment imaginable. Whether it's dominating its natural terrain or captured against an extraordinary setting, we want to see your Tremor in all its glory. The top entry will earn the esteemed "Tremor of the Month" title, a distinguished place on our TOTM Wall of Fame, and have the honor of their truck being featured across our social media channels.

How to Enter:
  1. Submit a single photo along with a short caption in this thread. (No AI generated images)
  2. Ensure that your submission aligns with the current theme and showcases your Ford Tremor.
  3. We'll leave this thread open until March 10th, 2024 @ 3:00 EST or we reach 25 entries.
  4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within the same calendar year of winning.

Good Luck!! 🍻

Great contest! Good luck everyone.

Glory: 1/4" thick layer of gravel and ice frozen down the side, mud flap is leaving the chat, spare tire is packed in snow, diesel puking out the filler, enough salt on the back for my dinner, can't even remember what pavement looks like. Still keeps swinging.

1G0A1708.JPG

Glory: 1/4" thick layer of gravel and ice frozen down the side, mud flap is leaving the chat, spare tire is packed in snow, diesel puking out the filler, enough salt on the back for my dinner, can't even remember what pavement looks like. Still keeps swinging.

View attachment 146897
I think the write up is better than the photo! 🤣

IMG_2091.jpeg

Picked up a new 22 Carbon 338 Toy hauler today. This is the first step to getting toys, momma just doesn’t know yet! 🍻

Momma don't know yet? We know where you're sleeping tonight. 🤪
Momma didn’t know we needed a toy hauler until I sent her to deep chest for 🥩

Last summer staying at a harvest host distillery on our way home from the Tetons/Yellowstone.

FYI, the Almond Vodka was 🤌
I have nearly an identical picture of there. Pine Bluffs Distilling. We really enjoyed sampling their spirits and received an impromptu and very detailed tour in the morning. We love staying at wineries, breweries, and distilleries through Harvest Host when doing our cross country trips with the travel trailer.

Back