larryo108's build

larryo108

Tremor Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2025
Messages
16
Reaction Points
26
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Current Ride #1
2024 Ford F250
First time caller, long time listener. I have been lurking on here for over a year as I researched my Tremor purchase. I finally got it about a month ago. I will document my build here, although this is going to be much more modest than the other build threads I have looked through here.

Here are a list of my current mods and some more recent pictures below. I have also included links to posts for each mod that had more specific photos.

Truck
2024 F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
  • 7.3L Godzilla
  • 4.30 gears
Exterior Mods
Interior

Engine
  • K&N dry stock replacement filter

Suspension


Brakes

55467786604_0ef880f545_b.jpg

55556888796_ff8cbc8227_b.jpg
 
Have you bought the raptor harness yet?
I can build you one for much cheaper.
Raptor wheel install guide
Yeah. I actually had the harness sitting in the office for 6 months. The Raptor wheel was one of my favorite mods on the F150. I have some other harnesses I am looking to make though. I don't want to hack in to any of the stock wiring.
 
Yeah. I actually had the harness sitting in the office for 6 months. The Raptor wheel was one of my favorite mods on the F150. I have some other harnesses I am looking to make though. I don't want to hack in to any of the stock wiring.
If it is something I can assist with, please reach out.
 
Back
Top Bottom