Joined the forum, waiting on delivery!

hmm never thought of doing that. I figured it would be earlier than that buy a week or so. We'll see. It's going to sit until around December anyways so not a big deal.
Are you overseas?

Flying out to Montana to get it Sunday. Pick the truck up Monday, drive to CO and pick up the 5th whee Tuesday. Then back to CA
That sounds like a Blast!

Im in a similar boat. Built 2 days ago, and I live 4 hours from the plant... agony lol

4 days to ship 4 hours hopefully isn't an accurate estimate.
Hopefully have it in time to pull the boat to the lake for labor day!

Last edited:
Seems like forever... surely it’s not really another month...

Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-06-16
Production Date: 2020-08-26
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated): 12
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-29
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png

Any update? Mines in Benicia off the train in NorCal:)
I haven’t received any updates from my dealer but the tracker says “Awaiting Shipment - Received” , which I think is a glitch in the tracking system. It should read “In Transit - Arrived RAIL”. I have a feeling we both will be able to take delivery in the next few days.

I haven’t received any updates from my dealer but the tracker says “Awaiting Shipment - Received” , which I think is a glitch in the tracking system. It should read “In Transit - Arrived RAIL”. I have a feeling we both will be able to take delivery in the next few days.
Mine says the same thing. Our trucks got in last night.
Trucks arrived by rail.
Trucks are awaiting truck shipment to dealer.

Mines still at the yard. Maybe tomorrow she will be free!
Where is yours at?

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back