Internet Gunshop Question

Gus

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Looking to purchase a pistol and my local gunshops do not have what I want so here I am looking for trusted on line gunshops

Does anyone recommendations for trusted on line dealers

Looking to purchase a pistol and my local gunshops do not have what I want so here I am looking for trusted on line gunshops

Does anyone recommendations for trusted on line dealers
Gunbroker.com

Palmetto State Armory is decent but not necessarily the cheapest.

The Village Gunsmith
I follow the VGS on Facebook and they are outstanding to their customers and the local small businesses. I really wish I had that kind of gun shop (customer centered) in my area

For used gunbroker. For new, lots of reputable options. Buds is good, Brownells, Gallery of Guns, Hansohn Brothers...

gunmonkeysupply.com - msg me and I'm sure we can get a better price for you than listed on our site

I’ve ordered lots of different guns off grabagun.com saved hundreds too

Use gun genie on gallery of guns. You can search your local dealer with the best price on the transfer to you.

Or Buds gun shop. I’ve bought a lot of guns there with no issue.

Buds, Grab-A-Gun, Gallery of Guns.

Usually, I ask my local guy to order it in. May cost a little more but I am supporting him and making sure he stays in business.
Although I would like to do this just for one example the last gun I bought was a cz supreme field grade over under 20ga I asked around local they were all around $1800 I got it off grab a gun with shipping, tax and the transfer fee from the local shop for $1580 so at that much difference it’s a no brainer. Hey I get it it if it was $50 or something more I woulda went local but I saved $200+ on each of the last 3 guns I ordered so $600-$700 savings no way I can swallow that, personally I think the local shops by me anyway have been gouging a bit

Online gun stores are like any other online merchant. You don’t need to seek out a “trusted” one just like you wouldn’t seek out a trusted online shoe merchant to buy some pumas. In the rare case you come across a shady merchant website you’ll know it when you see it.

Instead look for the best prices. I can’t recommend gun.deals enough. Enter the manufacturer SKU or item number in the search field and all the in stock results will populate by price. I haven’t bought a gun in years with out finding the lowest price nation wide this way. I have several tabs open on my PC pretty much at all times that I refresh daily on guns I’m interested waiting for a great deal to pop up.

Gun.deals

Although I would like to do this just for one example the last gun I bought was a cz supreme field grade over under 20ga I asked around local they were all around $1800 I got it off grab a gun with shipping, tax and the transfer fee from the local shop for $1580 so at that much difference it’s a no brainer. Hey I get it it if it was $50 or something more I woulda went local but I saved $200+ on each of the last 3 guns I ordered so $600-$700 savings no way I can swallow that, personally I think the local shops by me anyway have been gouging a bit
Without a doubt - most local shops price gouge and/or depend on the uninformed fudd (like my Dad or Uncle) walking in off the street and paying their prices. No thanks, I earn the money I make and don’t just “give” it away. I spend my money with the business offering the best prices.

The way I see it, the responsibility is on the business owner to be competitive and earn MY business. It damn sure ain’t my responsibility to pay silly prices and keep his ass in business.

Online places for new guns, I’ve used Budsgunshop, KYGUNCO, Grab A Gun, Palmetto State Armory with no issues. I have bought a few guns off Gunbroker and GunsAmerica, but they’re auction sites and you gotta watch for the “local dealers” who sell and push their silly prices on there.

Your local dealer should be able to order you anything you can get online.

Unless it's a rare item and the buying groups he buys from have it on allocation. Even then, in that case there is probably a waiting list or a pre-order group and you're going to be at the end of the line.

I normally just ask to have them order it for me and call me when it gets here and try to forget about the wait time until it arrives lol

I’d go to GunBroker and check things out. Just remember a few things: always check the sellers rating to make sure that the listing is legitimate. Always take into account the price in addition to the shipping cost and any credit card fees that may be associated with the purchase. Talk to your transfer FFL and negotiate fees upfront as these can add a lot to the overall cost.

Guns are icky, but you might hit up any local Facebook or Craigslist groups as well. With some creative search strings you can pull them out.

Not sure about Colorado, but might be some state based sites similar to texasguntrader.

Did I mention guns are icky, and bad.

Latest Discussions

Back