Interest Rate

I financed mine with Armco Credit Union out of western PA - they have a 3.29% rate currently for 72 months or 3.00% for 60 months:

I'm from there but live out of state now - it felt like there was a bit of a learning experience for them doing a loan remotely but it went through without any issues.
Locked 3.5 % for up to 84 months, thank you very much.
Now I just hope the truck makes it here soon.

My truck is being delivered next week and I did my loan yesterday. My credit score is 826 and the best I could get at my credit union was 4.79 for 72 months. When I go pick the truck up I’ll see if they can beat it.
What credit union do you have?

3.3 for 63 months. AmericasFirst credit union

Anyone know what Ford Credit is offering? My last 4 with them have been 0%.

Locked 3.5 % for up to 84 months, thank you very much.
Now I just hope the truck makes it here soon.
Nice!

You will get 3% if the terms are 60 months too, I’m debating which route to go right now

Bumping this back up in case anyone has any new leads on the latest increases (my truck is shipping now). I have notes from this thread before to check Zeal and Armco, both increased ~0.75%. Zeal is better at <60mo 3.49%; Armco is better for 72mo at 4%. Anyone seeing <4% for 72mo?

Edit. Factoring in the armco new member 1/2% discount that would get 72mo to 3.5%.

Bumping this back up in case anyone has any new leads on the latest increases (my truck is shipping now). I have notes from this thread before to check Zeal and Armco, both increased ~0.75%. Zeal is better at <60mo 3.49%; Armco is better for 72mo at 4%. Anyone seeing <4% for 72mo?

Edit. Factoring in the armco new member 1/2% discount that would get 72mo to 3.5%.
Last I checked Armco was 0.5 % less for new members, that’ll put your at 3.5% for 72 months.

Last I checked Armco was 0.5 % less for new members, that’ll put your at 3.5% for 72 months.
Yep, edited my reply as I reread the thread and checked on that flyer. Seems like the route I'll be going unless someone else notes a better deal elsewhere.

Just looked at Armco but I don’t see a way to become a member

My local CU in the KC area is over 5% for 60 months

It’s easy to become a member. Even if you don’t work for one of the companies that are listed.

You call them, they can add you to some eligible group for a small fee. It will cost $25.xx to open a savings account if not otherwise affiliated. Just did it myself today and they are reviewing my loan application. Worth it to me if they deliver 3.5% for 72mo. They’ll open the savings account in conjunction with creating the loan.

Damn, mine is over 6% but it was financed in the LLC name and the first credit line for the LLC. Dealer told me the best he’d seen recently was 5-something, so I went with it to build LLC credit. Guess I should have done more homework.

New member here- just traded my 21 F150 for a 22 Tremor. Credit score of 866 and dealer could only get 6.9% on 75 months. The truck I traded was 0% for 72 (bought Oct of last year). I wanted the truck and decided I’ll refinance as soon as rates come down- rather if they come down. I bought the only Tremor optioned the way I wanted in the local area. the dealer had recently removed any markups and got a “surprise” shipment of several Super Duties. I was going to order a 23 but like the 22 body style better. Interest rates really suck ATM. My local credit union which has always been a benchmark of low rates is at 5.50% on 72 and 6.25% on 84.

You call them, they can add you to some eligible group for a small fee. It will cost $25.xx to open a savings account if not otherwise affiliated. Just did it myself today and they are reviewing my loan application. Worth it to me if they deliver 3.5% for 72mo. They’ll open the savings account in conjunction with creating the loan.

Exactly what I did two weeks ago. Got started with a phone call to them, they walked me through how to become a member even though I lived out of state. Went through the savings account process online and then applied for a loan the next day. Approved for 84 months at 3.5%. Whole process took two days and dealer had the money wired to them the next day.

Damn, mine is over 6% but it was financed in the LLC name and the first credit line for the LLC. Dealer told me the best he’d seen recently was 5-something, so I went with it to build LLC credit. Guess I should have done more homework.
Not a bad rate in current market for a commercial loan. They always hit businesses with a higher rate than if buying personally. But I think you’re better off keeping the liability separate in my opinion. That’s what the LLC is for! But I do feel your pain when it comes to interest rates when buying trucks for commercial use.

I bought my Tremor on Monday, it was an order that the financing fell through on, and Ford Financial was offering 7.9% for 72 months, and my credit score on the form was 855. We checked a local credit union and was able to get 4.9% for 72 months through them. I was sweating the fact I may have to walk away because I wasn’t paying that much on an interest rate.

For those of you with higher rates you might want to shop refinance rates, for some reason those are listed as lower at times.

Exactly what I did two weeks ago. Got started with a phone call to them, they walked me through how to become a member even though I lived out of state. Went through the savings account process online and then applied for a loan the next day. Approved for 84 months at 3.5%. Whole process took two days and dealer had the money wired to them the next day.

I did it all over the phone, took a little longer but they gathered everything up in one call. They called me this morning and I'm preliminarily approved for 3.5% at 72mo, I just need to get them the sales order from the dealer for final approval.

Dang I really should ask Armco for a referral fee for all the business they’ve gotten from this group lol
For those of you with higher rates you might want to shop refinance rates, for some reason those are listed as lower at times.

I did it all over the phone, took a little longer but they gathered everything up in one call. They called me this morning and I'm preliminarily approved for 3.5% at 72mo, I just need to get them the sales order from the dealer for final approval.

Back