Innov8 wheels

CountyDoc

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
USMC 0302/ USA 60W
4C24B352-5613-4FA7-9442-7215D8934936.jpeg

Ordered these from Innov8 a few months ago. They’ll be delivered within the next week. Have decided to order a different color truck, so going with a different Innov8 wheel. Any interest out there? These are simulated beadlock, 17x8.5 with +6 offset. You can check them out in the Innov8 website.

Innov8 posted the pic of these on their social media. Ordered with red anodized center caps, black lug nuts and enough ring bolts for for every hole x 4 wheels.

i wish these were bronze.. very nice wheels.

I am thinking if i am spending so much on a truck.. i may as well get nice forged wheels too.. probably innov8 as well.

My truck is Antimatter Blue w. Stone... so i need bronze to match the grill.

Is Innov8 the only forged 17" wheel for these trucks ? GLWS!

Yep, these wheels look great in bronze and particularly so with the antimatter blue. Not sure if Innov8 provides the only forged 17” wheels…I would think not, but I’ve always gone with them, so never looked around. Good luck with your search!

i wish these were bronze.. very nice wheels.

I am thinking if i am spending so much on a truck.. i may as well get nice forged wheels too.. probably innov8 as well.

My truck is Antimatter Blue w. Stone... so i need bronze to match the grill.

Is Innov8 the only forged 17" wheel for these trucks ? GLWS!
I think Trailready is forged, not sure though.

Yep, these wheels look great in bronze and particularly so with the antimatter blue. Not sure if Innov8 provides the only forged 17” wheels…I would think not, but I’ve always gone with them, so never looked around. Good luck with your search!
Are these sold?

Was going to put these on a race red tremor, but now going with iconic silver.
I have Iconic Silver. I was thinking those would look nice on it. Not wanting to change rims though. I think you should wait until your truck gets here to make your decision.

I have Iconic Silver. I was thinking those would look nice on it. Not wanting to change rims though. I think you should wait until your truck gets here to make your decision.
This truck belongs to Dan at Carli. They’re not Innov8 wheels, but does give an idea of what the red Innov8 would look like mounted.

Attachments

• 37BEAFA9-1192-4E07-B975-4215E0AA6EE5.jpeg
    37BEAFA9-1192-4E07-B975-4215E0AA6EE5.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 91

Latest Discussions

Back