Incoming! What accessories have you ordered for your Tremor?

Vigilance247

Silverback
Reaction Points
Military
USN
Current Ride
2021 F-250 6.7 "Silverback"
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z51 "Vettenessa"
I just checked the tracking status of my Lomax Stance bed cover and it should arrive today!

What do you have coming in for your Tremor?

I just checked the tracking status of my Lomax Stance bed cover and it should arrive today!

What do you have coming in for your Tremor?
Waiting on-
Lift
Tires
Wheels
Bed cover
Power steps
Exhaust

but seems everything is weeks out due to production delays ?????

first the basics Floor mats, mud flaps, bed accessories, then wheels & tires, rear sway bar, rear spring helpers, front dual steering stabilizers , better brake pads to keep the dust down, tuner or peddle monster. list keeps going.

Diamondback SE, mud flaps (stupid not to order from factory), a 3" to 2" receiver reducer for my 2" Equalizer WDH, and a rooftop M60 popup turret. It's not a matter of if the Zombie Apocalypse will occur - their new Chief Executive just got elected. ;)

Last edited:
Just got my Banks Pedal Monster on order. Awesome deal thanks to this forum
Probably should have got two of them since I have a pair of 2020 F350s but will try it out and make sure I love it.

Ordered: trailer hooks, built right back seat latch, stubby antenna.

Waiting to be installed: My viair compressor and tank I’ve had for 15 years now that I pulled off my Jeep. Replacing the compressor with 2 5.6cfm smittybuilts. (My current compressor is low cfm and 60% duty cycle also very slow).

Ham/CB radio/amp and antenna.

hyper dip on the chrome trim (power steps, tailgate handle)

Ordering soon: trifold bed cover, bed stake antenna mounts (might order a 3rd taillight one instead) built right under seat panel/ and bed panels. Risk racing lock n load system (debating need to test fit if it will work the way I want). 2.5” shank for my husky WDH as I don’t enjoy reducers. Window tint.

One Day: Winch, king 2.5 shocks. New wheels/tires.
Installed: Weather tech molded flaps, PMF 1.5” reverse level (1” rake) nav tv F53

My Ford Performance winch came in within 2 days of the parts guy ordering it.
Took a week to get the service apt. they could not commit to working on it nonstop the mechanic had to pull off and on it but it was only in the shop for 3 days.

I waited months for my Hellwig rear sway bar kit. ( supposably a wild fire out there by the shop????)
About a month for my dual steering stabilizer kit.
everything else was fast shipping.

Currently have: Weathertech floor liners, Ronin stubby antenna, tint, added the OEM mud flaps, FORscan changes, RetraxPro XR (for sale) Builtright seat latch and bed panels, Weathertech bed mat, B&W 7” Drop Hitch

I’m about to order the Bank’s Pedal Monster, thanks FT Group Buy.

As for what I have on order ... I’m changing some plans around and re-planning. The goal is a daily driver, cow hauler/farm truck and overland rig. The Retrax is for sale (hint,hint) since I’m going a different direction on racks and can’t use it. But safe to say the short list is a new cover, rack system, RTT, etc. Once I really get started I’ll post the build.

Currently have: Weathertech floor liners, Ronin stubby antenna, tint, added the OEM mud flaps, FORscan changes, RetraxPro XR (for sale) Builtright seat latch and bed panels, Weathertech bed mat, B&W 7” Drop Hitch

I’m about to order the Bank’s Pedal Monster, thanks FT Group Buy.

As for what I have on order ... I’m changing some plans around and re-planning. The goal is a daily driver, cow hauler/farm truck and overland rig. The Retrax is for sale (hint,hint) since I’m going a different direction on racks and can’t use it. But safe to say the short list is a new cover, rack system, RTT, etc. Once I really get started I’ll post the build.
Get on that Banks!!!!!! It is a 7 day code...... and the unit is on sale!
So you get a double bonus.

I'm done. My 2020 Tax bill is keeping any plans I had for a Topper and Bed Slide on hold, for awhile. I did order a cheap Tonneau for the mean time. Unfortunately, it may be on there awhile .. I have an On-Board Air System and Rear Air Bags in the Garage. I haven't installed yet, they're just a to-do and they're paid for. Speaking of being paid for, still haven't gotten my Winch installed. Damn it ..

Last edited:
I'm done. My 2020 Tax bill is keeping any plans I had for a Topper and Bed Slide on hold, for awhile. I did order a cheap Tonneau for the mean time. Unfortunately, it may be on there awhile .. I have an On-Board Air System and Rear Air Bags in the Garage. I haven't installed yet, they're just a to-do and they're paid for. Speaking of being paid for, still haven't gotten my Winch installed. Damn it ..
Crap doing my 2020 now they extended the filing deadline and my accountant put me off. I always owe but never sure exactly how much.

I forgot to mention on board air ARB twin, plumbing and tank!

Sucks man, hate to hear that. We all better be ready next year. It’s gonna be a nightmare. Told my payroll department to withhold as much as needed to make sure I don’t owe.

Picked up the 2.5” readylift leveling kit with track bar relocation bracket for $225 off Amazon this week. Slowly starting to order parts for my ‘22 Tremor. The parts will have to sit in the basement while I wait impatiently for the truck lol

My 60 gallon S&B Extended range replacement fuel tank in is route. Should be installed within the next couple/few weeks.
This power outage situation in Texas recently. I saw cars lined up a this one gas station all day long for miles up my road. I never want to be that guy. I’ve got my dad talked into a diesel fuel storage tank for the farm. Ya know, Zombie Apocalypse and all. ?‍♀️

Back