I Hate The Cold

I like the variation of the seasons, hot summer, cold winter, and the mild shoulders. But, but, but, the -24 we had last week was a wee bit too much for me. I hunkered down inside for most of it. Yesterday and today were in the mid 40's. Felt balmy!

All you can do is move or cope.

I like the variation of the seasons, hot summer, cold winter, and the mild shoulders. But, but, but, the -24 we had last week was a wee bit too much for me. I hunkered down inside for most of it. Yesterday and today were in the mid 40's. Felt balmy!

All you can do is move or cope.

Exactly, Spent the night in the BigHorns and it was a beautiful night and now a crisp morning that goes great with a fire and coffee

Below zero and single digits for Friday through Sunday here in Louisville, Ky.. Doesn't happen often. Being originally from Detroit, Mi. it was kinda nice to have some cold weather. It's usually African hot here.
Truck fired right up at -10

I don't mind it too much, but we it starts dipping toward -10 or lower, that's no good in my book. And yeah, a couple degrees in the positive feels like swimsuit weather after dealing with that for a week.

Reactions: Gus
It’s warmed up to -10f from a low of -28f and the Tremor really did not want to start. Remote start did not work and I’m guessing it has something to do with the cold. Going to let her warm up for a tad before hitting the road

Did I mention I hate cold weather
I had the same thing. So I replace both on Saturday after getting a jump start. I went with the AGM2 Odyssey Extreme Batteries. Pricey

Last edited:
Back