I almost DEF’d up!

As fun as that would be, I think my ears would kill me after driving all day. ☹️
haha, its honestly only noticeable under wide open or pulling a trailer more than 75 mph (8500lbs)

Staying around 70-75 i don't hear much exhaust, over that I can notice it but its not terrible.

haha, its honestly only noticeable under wide open or pulling a trailer more than 75 mph (8500lbs)

Staying around 70-75 i don't hear much exhaust, over that I can notice it but its not terrible.
That doesn't sound too bad. If we're ever at a meetup I'd love to hear it.

Locking caps won’t help!!!! I had the diesel cap off and almost poured def in. If you fill at different locations that would cure my near miss.
Cheers 🍻

Send me the first official set so I can get you some promo photos of how to properly use both holes at once. 😂

Feel like @Optimus might have a comment about this
I would comment but the moderators have been on me all week. I'm gonna start a rant thread so members can complain about things on the forum. I don't know why @ccw is a moderator, he doesn't do anything and we rarely hear from him. Who posts a furnace problem in a truck forum!?

If only they made the DEF nozzles larger than the fuel opening we'd be ok :ROFLMAO:
That doesn’t stop some people from putting diesel in their gassers 😂

Stupidity will find a way

IMG_1800.gif

Just a thought, I pour my additive before I fuel, I feel like it blendes it in better. I always add def at home, the fuel cap is locked tight! Just what I do is all.
same

I would comment but the moderators have been on me all week. I'm gonna start a rant thread so members can complain about things on the forum. I don't know why @ccw is a moderator, he doesn't do anything and we rarely hear from him. Who posts a furnace problem in a truck forum!?
We are all grown individuals, nothing you have said in my opinion is offensive. You have added a whole new demension to this forum. If someone has complained then there are numerous other forums they can populate. If it's a singular moderator, then not sure what to say. I seriously doubt anyone of substance has an issue with your comically based 🤔 posts.

We are all grown individuals, nothing you have said in my opinion is offensive. You have added a whole new demension to this forum. If someone has complained then there are numerous other forums they can populate. If it's a singular moderator, then not sure what to say. I seriously doubt anyone of substance has an issue with your comically based 🤔 posts.
Thanks @Lunch Box. You gotta be careful what you say nowadays. Moderators told me "everything in moderation"... go figure.

Back