Kyleh9

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Darkened Bronze
Current Ride #2
2022 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
Hello all. I am currently seeking some tracts of land to go hunt. It doesn’t have to be super big as long as it hold what I am after. So about that… I hunt pretty much anything that moves. So I will be looking for Deer Leases (Whitetail and Mule Deer), Antelope, Turkey and Duck/Geese. I also would love any leads to great guides for Elk, aoudad, moose and sheep. I have 2 girls (aged 11 and 15) that are really into hunting so that is why I am looking for leases as guided trips for 3 of us is quite expensive. Feel free to PM me.

Yeah I am in SC. I have been to quite a few states.

Hello all. I am currently seeking some tracts of land to go hunt. It doesn’t have to be super big as long as it hold what I am after. So about that… I hunt pretty much anything that moves. So I will be looking for Deer Leases (Whitetail and Mule Deer), Antelope, Turkey and Duck/Geese. I also would love any leads to great guides for Elk, aoudad, moose and sheep. I have 2 girls (aged 11 and 15) that are really into hunting so that is why I am looking for leases as guided trips for 3 of us is quite expensive. Feel free to PM me.
Moose and sheep your gonna have to go to AK. Unless you have been buying points for a couple decades in the lower 48 states. Those 2 hunts alone will set you back 60k all in, and no garuantee to fill the tag. You can do moose DIY but most of the transporters are book 4-6 year out. Ypu have to have a guide for sheep
I have hunted mule deer, elk, and antelope for last 5 years out west, with about a 50% success rate. You don't need land you need a tag and they way laws are changing for NRs, like us, I suggest you start buying points...then worry about land.

I would be putting you daughters in for draws next year, most states draws over for this year, MT Deer, elk and antelope and WY deer and antelope are still open to apply...odds are decent in most states to pull a youth tag.

Last edited:
Look into Illinois for whitetail, we, along with Iowa, Indiana and Missouri have by far the best white tail hunting in the country. There are several outfitters in the golden triangle area of central Illinois you need to look into if you’re looking to hunt here.

Sent you a Pm if you just want to hunt. I’ll help you out in Az.
Anything but deer you’ll need to start building points.
Want a premium deer hunt you’ll need 8 years minimum putting in.
We usually hunt Utah, Wyoming and Montana off and on if we’re not drawn for elk here.

Look into Illinois for whitetail, we, along with Iowa, Indiana and Missouri have by far the best white tail hunting in the country. There are several outfitters in the golden triangle area of central Illinois you need to look into if you’re looking to hunt here.
There are no deer in Indiana.. nearly extinct!

I’m gonna have to beg to differ. You’re whitetail hunting by far is outstanding. However…”the best in the country”. 🤔 being from south Texas I may me bias but We don’t have slouches. Im not talking about pin raised either. Those that were familiar with the ‘Golden Triangle’ know.

We got all sorts of tail here in Vegas. White, black, brown, yellow, which one do you want? You don't even have to wait. Just walk right in, sit down, and start huntin'. 100% success rate.

1000007474.gif

I’m gonna have to beg to differ. You’re whitetail hunting by far is outstanding. However…”the best in the country”. 🤔 being from south Texas I may me bias but We don’t have slouches. Im not talking about pin raised either. Those that were familiar with the ‘Golden Triangle’ know.
Aren't all deer in Texas "pen raised"? I mean, no public land, right? 😜

I try to get landowner tags out west, you have to pay but better than never drawing or by the time you do you are to old to climb the hill.

Here is a golden triangle buck from 2020, 13k acres between Freer and Laredo.
IMG_2142.jpeg
All in Africa is cheaper…

I try to get landowner tags out west, you have to pay but better than never drawing or by the time you do you are to old to climb the hill.

Here is a golden triangle buck from 2020, 13k acres between Freer and Laredo. View attachment 150561All in Africa is cheaper…
Good country

Back