How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Worked for me, I owe you a beer! Thank You!! Works on computer not on cell.

I'm no longer getting the PCO pop-up form. It was good while it lasted! I'll check periodically for updated links etc.

I happen to have a pop up left open from earlier today still. Not sure if it has timed out or anything, but would be willing to try if anyone is still looking.

Anyone else have one I can use!!!?!!?? I should be getting my truck in 2-3 weeks. I'd really love that 2K off.

I left a PCO pop-up window open overnight and was able to fill it out for a forum member this morning and it worked. He received the PCO.

I had followed the directions in this forum to copy the link to a chrome incognito tab to get the PCO.

I left a PCO pop-up window open overnight and was able to fill it out for a forum member this morning and it worked. He received the PCO.

I had followed the directions in this forum to copy the link to a chrome incognito tab to get the PCO.

I followed the instructions and they didn't work. Apparently other users said the link pop up doesn't work anymore.

But If anyone still has the pop up please PM me so I can get the PCO!! Thanks so much in advance!

If anyone gets the link to work today please let me know. I'll be poking it throughout the day too.

I somehow received a PCO on my Ford profile. I have been calling tons of dealers looking for a specific Tremor build and I guess they kept putting my address in the system. Then one of the dealers I called this morning said oh you have a $2500 PCO on your account.
So needless to say, I was finally able to close a deal on one today. Invoice minus PCO and $3500 positive equity in my trade. It’s in transit and due to arrive by Wednesday

If anybody has an open pop up or will fill my info in on one, I'd appreciate it. Planning to close the deal on my Tremor this week and the extra $$$$$ would certainly help. PM me if you can help.
Thanks in advance.

Oh my, if anyone has a open PCO please let me know too, have ave a tremor waiting to sign, i'll be sure to kickback something ? for your time. But after everyone that is needing one..

I happen to have a pop up left open from earlier today still. Not sure if it has timed out or anything, but would be willing to try if anyone is still looking.
If you have an opportunity to get one please let us know. Happy to help right back..

If you have an opportunity to get one please let us know. Happy to help right back..

I try almost every day. I'd be happy to help if I can!

Remember, If any of you members get one I called dibs several messages back. ;)

Just received a PCO in the mail for $2000. Awesome! Just surfed around the net a bunch for 2 months and clicked on everything Ford marketing related. Also have a Tremor on order in the queue.

Just received a PCO in the mail for $2000. Awesome! Just surfed around the net a bunch for 2 months and clicked on everything Ford marketing related. Also have a Tremor on order in the queue.
Wow , great news! That's a good tip, we are trying every day

I have tried all of the tips in the previous posts (Ford website links in different browsers, Ford Pass app, marketing brochure orders, etc.) for the past couple of weeks. No luck so far with the PCO offer.
Anything else I should try?

Back