How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Nothing for me yet. I've done the Ford site a bunch of times, as well as others, but nothing so far.
I even went out looking for other forums and tried whatever links I found posted in them, but nothing there either.

I've just resigned myself to X-Plan price and ordering a truck.....and hopefully a PCO will come during the waiting period. The only upside right now is that since there aren't any big rebates for SD's going on, it's not like I have to worry about losing those.

Finalized my order during lunch. No PCO in Vincent. Checked this thread & saw the above phone number. Called to check on a 2022 Brochure. Not Available, however I was told I had a $3,000 PCO which was good for a 2020 or 2021. Emailed my dealer to see if he could apply to 2022 purchase.

Finalized my order during lunch. No PCO in Vincent. Checked this thread & saw the above phone number. Called to check on a 2022 Brochure. Not Available, however I was told I had a $3,000 PCO which was good for a 2020 or 2021. Emailed my dealer to see if he could apply to 2022 purchase.
This is where I am.... Dealer said no good...
Called Ford and they can't give me a yes/no answer. Disappointing.

This is where I am.... Dealer said no good...
Called Ford and they can't give me a yes/no answer. Disappointing.
My wife had a $2,000 PCO expiring 3/31, which my son used on an F150 purchase. It was still in the system & my dealer was ready to apply when I informed him that my son had a vehicle on order & the PCO was already locked in. Considering, I still have a little hope.

Nice, glad someone is getting the PCO at least. I am trying hard to score a $3000 one as truck is on rail car now to dealer.

I have USPS informed delivery which means I get a quick email every morning showing scans of the fronts of each envelope headed my way. My heart rate definitely jumped when I saw this...
1617919503056.png

I thought it might be one of those lame flyers Gingersnap155 mentioned a few pages back about taking advantage of special 8% financing, so I tried not to get my hopes up.

But, I just opened her up ANNNNDDDDDD...........

1617920147275.png

I did just about everything on this thread that was recommended from calling Ford Marketing to shopping the competition. Not sure what the logic is for these to be sent out but DON'T LOSE HOPE!

**Icing on the cake.... I just checked the tracking site and saw my Tremor was finished being built and has now entered the shipping phase! Time to celebrate with a beer or 4. (y)??

Redbirds that is exactly what mine looked like but with 3k...yes I called the marketing line. Then I called tech support because the Ford pass would not accept the VIN of my Expy...the tech said it was too old to register he had to enter it manually. It's a 2010.

Redbirds that is exactly what mine looked like but with 3k...yes I called the marketing line. Then I called tech support because the Ford pass would not accept the VIN of my Expy...the tech said it was too old to register he had to enter it manually. It's a 2010.
Ford Pass took the VIN of my 2005 no problem.

(y)? I'm just stoked to have ended up with any sort of PCO. Coulda been $3K $2K $1K ...whatever. I would have spent it on the truck regardless so it's just free money! ? Hell, I'd have been happy to get this...

1617972728583.png

I just got my mail and in my mailbox was a $2500 PCO!!..... for my neighbor.....cruel joke the mailman is playing....

(y)? I'm just stoked to have ended up with any sort of PCO. Coulda been $3K $2K $1K ...whatever. I would have spent it on the truck regardless so it's just free money! ? Hell, I'd have been happy to get this...

View attachment 21825
Nice photo editing! :cool:

Anyone have a pco they ain’t gonna use that can fill my info out? 1k 2k I don’t mind would appreciate been trying to get a pop up for months! Thanks

Latest Discussions

Back