How long after receiving VIN until it shows up in the Ford build tracking site?

Wirelessguy

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 7.3 Lariat Tremor Lithium Gray 12K winch
Apologize if this has been explained in another thread. I received my VIN on 9/24/20 how long does it take to show up on the Ford vehicle order tracking site?

Just an FYI I ordered:

2021 F350 Lariat 7.3L
Lithium Gray
Order placed on 9/1/20
Priority Code 10
Received VIN on 9/24/20
Build date 11/16/20

Hitting the refresh button all day long hasn't helped:)

John

Mine showed up in the morning of the first Monday after I got my VIN (dealer gave me my VIN on a Friday). I don't know if that is normal or not.

I don't know when it started saying "Scheduled for Production" for the second radio button. I was waiting for dates to show up, and wasn't paying attention to the actual words it used.
1601241052912.png

Apologize if this has been explained in another thread. I received my VIN on 9/24/20 how long does it take to show up on the Ford vehicle order tracking site?

Just an FYI I ordered:

2021 F350 Lariat 7.3L
Lithium Gray
Order placed on 9/1/20
Priority Code 10
Received VIN on 9/24/20
Build date 11/16/20

Hitting the refresh button all day long hasn't helped:)

John
If you have a vin it can be tracked. However the tracking just gives you the info you have just posted. This will not change until you go into production and get a window sticker the week of 11/12.

My info shows up on alumizilla but not the ford tracking page. It shows the ordered date but that’s it. The dealer said he could see my build date but I can’t find it on the ford site. What’s different about Alumizilla that they can see it?

Dealers can see the actual build date. If you call Ford Customer Care, they can provide you with the build week. I found that 99% of the time the folks at Customer Care searched and did everything they could to check on the status of my build. I think I called them more over the 7+ month wiat than my own family! Hang in there! I just received my Tremor last week...well worth the wait!

Ooooo... since yesterday @ 5:06 PM when I took that screenshot in my previous post, the tracking changed to this:
1601319516856.png

Sweet!

Well at least you got a 10 priority code that will move it along faster

Back