Hello from Spokane, WA

Salesman sent me an email and said that it looks like my truck could be here this next week. Getting closer!

Welcome to the club

Truck is here, getting the PDI today and will get to pick up after work tomorrow.

(ignore salesman's thumb)

Attachments

• FD Side.jpg
    FD Side.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 16
  • RD Side.jpg
    RD Side.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations.

Truck is here, getting the PDI today and will get to pick up after work tomorrow.

(ignore salesman's thumb)
Nice! What is PDI?

Is that at Gus Johnson Ford? I ordered mine from them Oct 9, still 4-8 weeks out they say. I like those guys, very easy to deal with in sales. Service dept is always too busy though!

Nice! What is PDI?

Is that at Gus Johnson Ford? I ordered mine from them Oct 9, still 4-8 weeks out they say. I like those guys, very easy to deal with in sales. Service dept is always too busy though!
PDI = pre-delivery inspection

Yes, Gus Johnson. I've been dealing with them for over 20 years now. Wendle Ford treated me like crap, I went to Gus and got treated fairly and decent pricing. I do miss Sam who was my service advisor before he retired and it is nice to still see Gary around the lot, but he is not doing sales anymore.

PDI = pre-delivery inspection

Yes, Gus Johnson. I've been dealing with them for over 20 years now. Wendle Ford treated me like crap, I went to Gus and got treated fairly and decent pricing. I do miss Sam who was my service advisor before he retired and it is nice to still see Gary around the lot, but he is not doing sales anymore.

Good to know! I've only been using them for a few years, but my '18 had so many recalls I've really gotten to know the service team and shuttle driver well ?

Back