Hello from ND

FatDog

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
First Responder
LEO
Hey guys,

Jim here from North Dakota. According to the member location list, looks like I'm the first here in ND!!

I should be taking delivery of my new SD Tremor by the end of this week or early next week!! Haven't even seen one in person up here yet,....... hope I like it!! LOL

I just happen to come across this forum and of course had to sign up!! Looking forward to meeting other owners and of course "thanks" in advance for the future advice, input and thoughts!

Jim

davidb1841

Built Ford Tough 11/5/2019 !!!!!!!
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
Hey guys,

Jim here from North Dakota. According to the member location list, looks like I'm the first here in ND!!

I should be taking delivery of my new SD Tremor by the end of this week or early next week!! Haven't even seen one in person up here yet,....... hope I like it!! LOL

I just happen to come across this forum and of course had to sign up!! Looking forward to meeting other owners and of course "thanks" in advance for the future advice, input and thoughts!

Jim
Congrats dude.......welcome

Driftwood

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Congrats and welcome! ?

PapaRaptor

Tremor Maniac
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
Awesome news Jim!!!!:):)

congrats and enjoy the Tremor and the forum.

Driftwood

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Enjoy the 7.3L! Nothing like a 445 CI big block! ?

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
Hey guys,

Jim

Welcome Jim, that's awesome news on the delivery, congrats! These trucks are bad to the bone, I would be surprised if you didn't like it! ?

OP
FatDog

FatDog

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
First Responder
LEO
Awesome news!!

Crazy part is, I was actually home on the dreaded Covid leave and got bored, so I started looking around. Next thing you....bang I closed a deal on a new Tremor!!

I'm pretty excited, I'm coming from a 2016 SD Platinum with the 6.2 / 4.30 gears. That truck was great but these new Tremors are Shaaaaaaaweeeeeet !!!!

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Awesome news!!

Crazy part is, I was actually home on the dreaded Covid leave and got bored, so I started looking around. Next thing you....bang I closed a deal on a new Tremor!!

I'm pretty excited, I'm coming from a 2016 SD Platinum with the 6.2 / 4.30 gears. That truck was great but these new Tremors are Shaaaaaaaweeeeeet !!!!
Congrats my man. Welcome Brother Man.

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 F250 Super Duty Tremor in Silver Spruce
Congratulations and welcome! I was just out in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago smacking the bills off a bunch of quackers. You live in waterfowling paradise!

OP
FatDog

FatDog

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
First Responder
LEO
Congratulations and welcome! I was just out in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago smacking the bills off a bunch of quackers. You live in waterfowling paradise!

That's cool, when it comes to hunting and fishing we are pretty fortunate around here.

inthegap18

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 Carbon Gray
Congrats on the tremor. Get ready to spend more money. They suck you in on this forum!

Grabber

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

ProAMT

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
USAF, USAR, ANG
Current Ride
2020 F-350 6.7 Iconic Silver Tremor
Current Ride #2
HD FLHTK or Ural Gear-up when Wx turns bad.
Hey guys,

Jim

Congrats....! New the steering seems overly loose and wandering but adjusting tire PSI and even more so wear-in on the tires (800-1000) cures that completely!

Swearfinger

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor Lariat
Current Ride #2
2020 Expedition XLT
Congrats! Even a Chevy guy would love to have these trucks.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge