Hello from ND

FatDog

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
First Responder
LEO
Hey guys,

Jim here from North Dakota. According to the member location list, looks like I'm the first here in ND!!

I should be taking delivery of my new SD Tremor by the end of this week or early next week!! Haven't even seen one in person up here yet,....... hope I like it!! LOL

I just happen to come across this forum and of course had to sign up!! Looking forward to meeting other owners and of course "thanks" in advance for the future advice, input and thoughts!

Jim

Hey guys,

Jim here from North Dakota. According to the member location list, looks like I'm the first here in ND!!

I should be taking delivery of my new SD Tremor by the end of this week or early next week!! Haven't even seen one in person up here yet,....... hope I like it!! LOL

I just happen to come across this forum and of course had to sign up!! Looking forward to meeting other owners and of course "thanks" in advance for the future advice, input and thoughts!

Jim
Congrats dude.......welcome

Congrats and welcome! ?

Awesome news Jim!!!!:):)

congrats and enjoy the Tremor and the forum.

Enjoy the 7.3L! Nothing like a 445 CI big block! ?

Hey guys,

Jim

Welcome Jim, that's awesome news on the delivery, congrats! These trucks are bad to the bone, I would be surprised if you didn't like it! ?

Awesome news!!

Crazy part is, I was actually home on the dreaded Covid leave and got bored, so I started looking around. Next thing you....bang I closed a deal on a new Tremor!!

I'm pretty excited, I'm coming from a 2016 SD Platinum with the 6.2 / 4.30 gears. That truck was great but these new Tremors are Shaaaaaaaweeeeeet !!!!

Awesome news!!

Crazy part is, I was actually home on the dreaded Covid leave and got bored, so I started looking around. Next thing you....bang I closed a deal on a new Tremor!!

I'm pretty excited, I'm coming from a 2016 SD Platinum with the 6.2 / 4.30 gears. That truck was great but these new Tremors are Shaaaaaaaweeeeeet !!!!
Congrats my man. Welcome Brother Man.

Congratulations and welcome! I was just out in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago smacking the bills off a bunch of quackers. You live in waterfowling paradise!

Congratulations and welcome! I was just out in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago smacking the bills off a bunch of quackers. You live in waterfowling paradise!

That's cool, when it comes to hunting and fishing we are pretty fortunate around here.

Congrats on the tremor. Get ready to spend more money. They suck you in on this forum!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Hey guys,

Jim

Congrats....! New the steering seems overly loose and wandering but adjusting tire PSI and even more so wear-in on the tires (800-1000) cures that completely!

Congrats! Even a Chevy guy would love to have these trucks.

Back