Hello from germany

Hello from Germany,
I got my tremor on December 22nd, 2020.
It is registered in the Netherlands. One of my companies is there. Unfortunately, it has become quite impossible to register a diesel in Germany.
I owned an F-250 7.3 L DIESEL 16 years ago.

Is there anyone here who collects or is interested in Pinballs Machine?

Greetings from Germany

CARSTEN
Hey there,

I had a "Star Trek The Next Generation" pinball some years ago. Someone stole it from me when I lived out of state. I had restored the playfield and everything. I miss it

Hello all,

after a long time I'm getting in touch again. We had many illnesses in the family. First my mother and then my father in the hospital! And then it has also caught me. now, however, all are reasonably fit and healthy again.💪💪

My truck has also changed a lot.
I have again mounted other rims and extensions.
The paint was also protected with a ceranic coating.
Finally, the exhaust is from magnaflow

I'm still waiting for:
Ford performance winch
Illuminated Emblems
Rigid 30" curved LED Lights
:cool::cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4543.jpeg
    IMG_4543.jpeg
    566.7 KB · Views: 93
Hey there,

I had a "Star Trek The Next Generation" pinball some years ago. Someone stole it from me when I lived out of state. I had restored the playfield and everything. I miss it
...it wasn't me...
the STTNG was my first pin that i bought in 2000. i still have it and will not give it away again...

My pinball collection has also increased....
The Mandalorian LE and Guns n' Roses LE arrived...
more are ready ordered!

Attachments

• IMG_4790.jpeg
    IMG_4790.jpeg
    344.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4791.jpeg
    IMG_4791.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4801.jpeg
    IMG_4801.jpeg
    463 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4802.jpeg
    IMG_4802.jpeg
    344.6 KB · Views: 56
On the "Autobahn" you can sometimes drive as fast as possible. No limit!
My tremor is limited to 89km/h.:(
But I can take out the limitation electronically ...
is not legal ,,, but it doesn't matter ...;)
Can you explain this please, why would your truck be limited to 55 miles per hour max? Is that a requirement for a 1 ton truck in Germany to drive no more than 55miles per hour?

Can you explain this please, why would your truck be limited to 55 miles per hour max? Is that a requirement for a 1 ton truck in Germany to drive no more than 55miles per hour?
80 km/h is the maximum speed allowed for trucks throughout Europe (few exceptions, e.g. 90 km/h in France) if they weigh more than 3.5 tons.
this applies on the highway! Country road are allowed only max. 60 km/h

80 km/h is the maximum speed allowed for trucks throughout Europe (few exceptions, e.g. 90 km/h in France) if they weigh more than 3.5 tons.
this applies on the highway! Country road are allowed only max. 60 km/h
I was not aware of that. Does that mean any trucks, even 1/2 ton like f150 and the ever popular Toyota's?

I was not aware of that. Does that mean any trucks, even 1/2 ton like f150 and the ever popular Toyota's?
The regulation only applies from a permissible total weight of 3.5 tons. That is why many SUVs are reduced to 3.49 tons!:eek:

Hello all,

after a long time I'm getting in touch again. We had many illnesses in the family. First my mother and then my father in the hospital! And then it has also caught me. now, however, all are reasonably fit and healthy again.💪💪

My truck has also changed a lot.
I have again mounted other rims and extensions.
The paint was also protected with a ceranic coating.
Finally, the exhaust is from magnaflow

I'm still waiting for:
Ford performance winch
Illuminated Emblems
Rigid 30" curved LED Lights
:cool::cool:
This week installed...

Attachments

• IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2040.jpeg
    IMG_2040.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2057.jpeg
    IMG_2057.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2049.jpeg
    IMG_2049.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 42ade0be-de90-4920-b975-1499512eef47.jpeg
    42ade0be-de90-4920-b975-1499512eef47.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 139
  • b65d50b8-4034-4ff4-87cc-73bfafaa966a.jpeg
    b65d50b8-4034-4ff4-87cc-73bfafaa966a.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 135
Those horns can't be legal! I thought it was a €65 fine to honk your horn unless it is a true emergency?

BTW, now that you're here I would like your advice. I'm investing in more German tools. Should I buy this whole set? I know they are metric but I used to have a Martin saw so Ich spreche metrisch.

BFF3E131-28D8-4798-9D92-B94911293290.jpeg

I don't understand your problem. The whole world drives diesel cars and small pickups that are not "clean" enough for the United States, so up until recently, we have only had gasoline engines. But you cannot register a diesel pickup in Germany? There are diesel semis (maybe you call them lorrys) and those have larger engines and weigh more, but your Tremor is not okay? Please explain.

In Germany, you need an emissions certificate. And the taxes are very high for diesel. It is taxed according to engine capacity and co2 emissions! With the 40to. Trucks it is different, but for the PickUps it is the same as for the normal cars.

The lighting, the small license plate etc. are forbidden in Germany anyway...
And everything must be approved by the TÜV (technical inspection association).
And they are very strict.

Last edited:
This week installed...

That looks amazing. I love seeing American trucks represented in Germany. OK, not to detract from your truck, but I see another Super Duty in the background. Is there a story behind that one?

I think Wera is the best...:cool:
Yes, it costs here in Germany also penalty therefore it is also switched over the Upfitter.
but i think it's cool and will rarely use it....
I’m big on Wera, this is probably 1/2 of my entire set.

But i am missing and do need that opener now that @Loshad has brought it up:)

Attachments

• FEF536D0-5CEF-4124-8B68-AB6E1F0F7D60.jpeg
    FEF536D0-5CEF-4124-8B68-AB6E1F0F7D60.jpeg
    362.5 KB · Views: 47
Back