Height?

Genius

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Rubicon
I'm guessing a 250 Tremor will fit in a standard 7 ft garage door?

I'm guessing a 250 Tremor will fit in a standard 7 ft garage door?
Only if the opening height is 84". Many 7ft doors are 83" with trim. 84" will barely clear. Your approach could also effect clearance.
Also watch the height of your door opener bracket. Sometimes they hang below 84" and my need to be cut off or adjusted.

Just be careful its not just height with these I was able to deal with the height but not the length its a mile long

Reactions: ccw
Both my 15’ with a leveling kit and 35’s and m stock 17 Platinums all fit in my 7’ height garage without issues. That being said my driveway is sloped up to the garage so I gain height once the front wheels break over the entrance of the garage. My 21 Tremor also fits however the thoughtless location of the satellites boxes on the rear of the cabs roof does rub on the silicone flashing to the garage door. If the satellite boxes were in front of the roof or if they used the same satellite as they did on the 17s it would be no issue whatsoever.

My 6.7 350 (not that 250/350 makes a difference) is about 1" lower today with 2,500 miles on it than it was the day I got it. I drove up on a 2x12 under each front tire to simulate what it would be with a 1.5" level in it and I was at 83.5" with a level across the satellite receivers. I was 83.75" the day I got it without being on 1.5" thick boards. Moral of the story - the suspension settles down a little after you drive it for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: ccw
agreed... all 5 of my cars sit outside
Yeah me too, all cars are outside, 2+ detached garage is full of tools. Harley is inside but in the way. Bigger shop vs. Tremor, can't afford both, Tremor won ?

Back