Status
Not open for further replies.

MoHogan

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150
All,
I have a place near me that I normally purchase my stuff from because they have good pricing. I was talking to them today and they said they’d be interested in offering group buys to the group. They can get just about anything so I figured I’d throw it out to the group to see if there is any interest or recommendations on what you would want me to get some pricing for.

What you are telling us right now is extremely dangerous. Tax season is here, some of us are getting tax return checks, promotions/pay raises at work, etc. Now, you're wanting me to divert my new funds to even more products for my beautiful truck?

Shit. Sign me up!

Honestly, maybe some overland/recovery gear items or bundles. I'm getting my Morimoto XBs installed next week. I'm painting the chrome on my truck. Not certain what else I need at the moment.

Here's the main thread for group buy suggestions:

However, I would also recommend working with @modified to see about getting them into the official monthly group buys rather than setting up something on the side.

Here's the main thread for group buy suggestions:

However, I would also recommend working with @modified to see about getting them into the official monthly group buys rather than setting up something on the side.
Thanks for the advice. I’ll go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back