HOT! Giveaway for new product - OEM fifth wheel plugs

That’s super slick. Nicely done!

What are your thoughts about it staying turnable by hand after weather, dirt and grime have had their way with it? I feel like it could wind up becoming difficult to turn using only fingers over time.

That’s super slick. Nicely done!

What are your thoughts about it staying turnable by hand after weather, dirt and grime have had their way with it? I feel like it could wind up becoming difficult to turn using only fingers over time.
You can place your palm over it as well and it turns nicely.

• Winner
Reactions: ccw
New design I like alot better using magnets. Is also way more flush now, which is great for beds without the spray in bed-liner.

I tested loading some 1/4" plate steel in the bed and the plugs didn't come out, as they're more attracted to the surrounding puck metal than the plate I loaded.

Last edited:
I’m torn. I hate the current OEM design for the covers, as they are weak. But I think I like the rotating non-magnetic idea a bit better than the magnets. I like the idea of that positive mechanical latch not allowing these to move

I’m torn. I hate the current OEM design for the covers, as they are weak. But I think I like the rotating non-magnetic idea a bit better than the magnets. I like the idea of that positive mechanical latch not allowing these to move
They aren't going anywhere. I went over some railroad tracks at 60mph today and they didn't pop up. The center gooseneck ball one has to be magnetic anyways, so they would all be matching in that regard now.

I might experiment with using an O ring for retention. Can eliminate the magnets that way too, as the N52 magnets aren't cheap and slows down the printing process.

Back