Gatekeeper Knuckle Pods

Stock bumper blocks mine so it wouldn’t be any different than mine. To shine under the bumper I’d think a pretty good body lift would have to be done. IMO on this truck you either want them for “adaptive” lighting or it’s not worth it to you.

Stock bumper blocks mine so it wouldn’t be any different than mine. To shine under the bumper I’d think a pretty good body lift would have to be done. IMO on this truck you either want them for “adaptive” lighting or it’s not worth it to you.
My winch bumper extends a fair bit lower than the factory bumper. I don't think I'd get much light at all.

The product page does say requires drilling, so did they change it?

uQi2CQg.png

The light comes from the space created when you turn outward. That side you turn outward or to the leading edge of the tire swings out from the body & the rear edge of the tire swings into the body. This knuckle light will shine from a position that its beam will shine in that space it is revealed when the approaching edge opens out. How far your bumper is below stock would not have anything to do with whether you’d get light, you definitely will get light- just only on the one side you turn far enough for it to be revealed. This is not a ton of time to get the light, but definitely is helpful as our truck is a lot of vehicle turning forward.
Open wheel well trucks like rock crawlers would get light 1000% more than any standard truck configuration.

Latest Discussions

Back