FORScan for 2020's

If someone with the factory bed lights could do me a favor and see what value you have in 726-46-01 and also take a pic of the wires in the connector by the frame/spare tire like in this pic I would really appreciate it. Ive got over 8hrs trying to figure out how to activate these bed lights, apparently no one online has done it yet on a 2020 and something is different. Hoping to get it figured out to save others some time who want to add the bed lights.

Attachments

• img_1572_00e20aab116d3aab66378df1568a7840d07babb4.jpg
    img_1572_00e20aab116d3aab66378df1568a7840d07babb4.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20200806_151243.jpg
    20200806_151243.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 56
Thanks to the guidance on this thread I was able to do the following initial modifications:

- Changed TMPS Placard from 60F/80R Factory to 65F/60R. - Confirmed also this is reflected in the FordPass App
- Enabled Bambi mode
- Changed the Sync3 Boot Animation to Ford Performance

I did save the IPC and APIM module AS BUILT settings first as recommended in case I ever need to revert back to factory original.

Thanks for the help on this one.

I want to change my TPMS to 65 front and 60 rear.
What are the values that must be entered in BCM 726-10-01 and 726-10-02?

The spreadsheet indicates the value is tire pressure converted to hex. Can someone explain what that is to me?

I want to change my TPMS to 65 front and 60 rear.
What are the values that must be entered in BCM 726-10-01 and 726-10-02?

The spreadsheet indicates the value is tire pressure converted to hex. Can someone explain what that is to me?

Use BCM English to change them. Alot of stuff can be done in the English files on the 20.

Tom

On my ram 1500 I could push my camera button while driving and it would show me the rear camera. My F150 wouldn't do it.

Is there a way to be able to push the camera button on the SD and have it work while your moving?

As far as I know the only way to do that is with hardware. There's several kits available. Nothing I've really looked into myself just read about.

Tom

If someone with the factory bed lights could do me a favor and see what value you have in 726-46-01 and also take a pic of the wires in the connector by the frame/spare tire like in this pic I would really appreciate it. Ive got over 8hrs trying to figure out how to activate these bed lights, apparently no one online has done it yet on a 2020 and something is different. Hoping to get it figured out to save others some time who want to add the bed lights.
mine is

726-46-01 6401 0111 07F2

I can't get the photo right now hope this helps

Does the use of FORSCAN to change parameters affect the warranty? I would imagine even if you reset the parameters back to stock that Ford could tell you had made the changes.

mine is

726-46-01 6401 0111 07F2

I can't get the photo right now hope this helps

Thank you I actually figured this out, there are several changes required for whatever reason:

726-46-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx Bed_Lamp_Cfg ENUM: 0=DISABLE 1=ENABLE
726-71-01 x*xx xxxx xxxx WhiteLightCkt_Cfg ENUM: 0=NOT_USED 1=USED
726-81-01 x*xx xxxx xxxx Ext_Courtesy_Sw_Input_Cfg ENUM: 0=NULL 1=EXT_COURTESYLAMP_SW 2=MAN_PUDDLE
726-81-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx Rear_Ext_Courtesy_Mode_Cfg ENUM: 0=NULL 1=BEDLIGHT 2=DOWNLIGHT 3=FLOODLIGHT

Thank you I actually figured this out, there are several changes required for whatever reason:

726-81-01 x*xx xxxx xxxx Ext_Courtesy_Sw_Input_Cfg ENUM: 0=NULL 1=EXT_COURTESYLAMP_SW 2=MAN_PUDDLE
726-81-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx Rear_Ext_Courtesy_Mode_Cfg ENUM: 0=NULL 1=BEDLIGHT 2=DOWNLIGHT 3=FLOODLIGHT
Yes its never really that simple

Does the use of FORSCAN to change parameters affect the warranty? I would imagine even if you reset the parameters back to stock that Ford could tell you had made the changes.

That’s a question I should have considered before I made all my changes.
Too late now, I’m not too worried about any of my changes affecting the truck’s warranty.

That’s a question I should have considered before I made all my changes.
Too late now, I’m not too worried about any of my changes affecting the truck’s warranty.

Yeah just be sure to save all stock asbuilts and restore before warranty work. No biggie.

PIcked up an $18 USB OBDII Adpater from Amazon and played around this weekend with some good results. Madd all the changes I wanted with only a few minor hiccups.

A few of the parameters wouldn’t change/didn’t function as intended when changed using the As Built files, but I was able to make the changes via the plain English selection:
Bambi Mode
Splash Page

One thing I did notice once I got out on the road was that the speed limit display in the NAV screen has changed. It’s now displayed with a red ring around it. Has anyone seen this before? I have everything backed up and all changes noted, so I can go back and troubleshoot it but figured I’d ask first.

432A2826-72AE-42D3-B38F-4D11D595F696.jpeg

PIcked up an $18 USB OBDII Adpater from Amazon and played around this weekend with some good results. Madd all the changes I wanted with only a few minor hiccups.

A few of the parameters wouldn’t change/didn’t function as intended when changed using the As Built files, but I was able to make the changes via the plain English selection:
Bambi Mode
Splash Page

One thing I did notice once I got out on the road was that the speed limit display in the NAV screen has changed. It’s now displayed with a red ring around it. Has anyone seen this before? I have everything backed up and all changes noted, so I can go back and troubleshoot it but figured I’d ask first.

View attachment 3774
you changed Navigation in motion

the spreadsheet makes that note

you changed Navigation in motion

the spreadsheet makes that note

Awesome, thanks. I missed that note when I was reading through the sheet. I tried to pay attention to all of them but guess I overlooked that one.

Awesome, thanks. I missed that note when I was reading through the sheet. I tried to pay attention to all of them but guess I overlooked that one.
haha we all make mistakes

I have done a bit of research on this as I have bed lights on my Tremor, and my dad did not on his Tremor. We bought the harnesses, installed with the OEM switch and lights, turned on with Forscan, but they did not work. It looks like the wiring harness under the dash is missing two wires that are needed on trucks that did not come factory with the lights. This came from some F150 forums, but I have not dug into it further to fix yet.

I have done a bit of research on this as I have bed lights on my Tremor, and my dad did not on his Tremor. We bought the harnesses, installed with the OEM switch and lights, turned on with Forscan, but they did not work. It looks like the wiring harness under the dash is missing two wires that are needed on trucks that did not come factory with the lights. This came from some F150 forums, but I have not dug into it further to fix yet.
i would just use a upfitter switch for the bed lights then ... if you don't have them just another switch and put it in the pocket on the driver side leg on the console .... if you don't have the console idk ... but it really up to you where you plug switches

I went through this same issue, spent hours messing with settings and checking wiring, the 2020s are different than the 17-19. I mentioned this earlier in the thread...see the settings below I changed to make the bed lights work:

Last edited:

Bambi Mode
Splash Page

View attachment 3774
Seen it in Europe....on street signs.......

I went through this same issue, spent hours messing with settings and checking wiring, the 2020s are different than the 17-19. I mentioned this earlier in the thread...see the settings below I changed to make the bed lights work:

We will give that a try, thanks.

Latest Discussions

Back