Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
fordtremor-november23-giveaway.jpg

The FordTremor.com November 2023 Group Giveaway is now live!

With November bringing us Black Friday and Cyber Monday, there have been so many incredible deals that it was a bit challenging to organize our usual Group Buy. Instead, we're taking this chance to express our gratitude to everyone who has been a part of our past Group Buys. It's been a fun journey since our first Group Buy that was launched in October 2020, and keeping this tradition alive for the past three years has been a lot of fun!

In light of all the spending this season, we thought we'd go easy on your wallets. This month, our 'Group Buy' is transforming into a 'Group Giveaway'! We're excited to giveaway 10 Tremor Shirts in various sizes (3 Large, 3 X-Large, 2 2XL, 2 3XL) to members who have participated in any of our previous group buys.

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with:
  • Let us know which group buy or buys you've participated in.
  • Suggest an idea for a future group buy you'd like to see.
  • Tell us your preferred shirt size for the giveaway.
I'll keep this thread open for the next 4 days and announce the winners on Monday, December 4th. Don't miss this chance to win some cool Tremor merch!

I think I participated in the Fox steering stabilizer, Built Right Panel, and first Tuffskinz group buys. Maybe another one or two but I’m drawing a blank at the moment.

I’d love to see a few more general accessory buys, ie axes, knives, shovels, fuel/liquid cans (Rotopax or otherwise), maybe some vehicle escape tools, or other “survive out in the boonies” type items in the rare case that one of our trucks leaves us stranded.

And hook me up an XL please @modified!

Edit…the post by @Shibbyjeep reminded me that I also picked up the Banks Pedal Monster sometime back in the OG days.

Last edited:
Guess I will play along too. The group buys that I have participated in the past are the S&B, OCDplug, and Truxistm. There may be others but can't recall right now.

Future group buy ideas along the same line as Sludge, maybe NOCO Jump box?

XL for me as well. Thank you @modified for all you do brother!

I participated in the November 2020 Baja Designs group buy. I purchased a set of 7xl's.
I am now possibly interested in a dash cam, so I guess that would be a group buy that I would like to see.
I'm on the larger side at 2XL.
As others have stated, thank you @modified for getting this forum together and keeping it going. It's been a blast....and expensive!

2023 July OCD Plug Group buy and Oct SPE Group buy.

Possibly a group buy of the past, but maybe Banks Pedal Monster? Or Cold Air Intake from somewhere?(I am looking at needing to replace my air filter and would rather invest in a cleanable option.)

I am a 2XL.

Thank you @modified for everything you do!!!

3XL for me I did the battery tie down group buy! I'd love to see maybe recovery gear, suspension or shock upgrade group buy!

Last edited:
Builtright Panels and OCDPlug group buy. Ditto on shock upgrades and survival accessories incase we get stranded. I'd appreciate tools for road repair or accessories for travel trailers/toy haulers also.

I'm a large and thanks Modified for working so hard on this forum.

Off the top of my head... tuff skins, SPE battery tie downs

2XL shirt size

I have participated in several of the group buys, as follows:
Banks Power
AMP rear bed step
Z flash
ARB compressor
Fox steering stabilizer
Tuffskinz
Legmar rear light bracket
BMC lights
Builtright
OCD Plug

Trying to think “outside the box” as they say, for new group buys:
Quality work wear or hunting gear
Items for the outdoor chef/pitmaster
Off-road driving class? (At least I would find this fun)

I would go for a size XL t-shirt.

Hope all have a great weekend! 🍻

I participated in the MORRFlate Mega Quad Inflation/Deflation Kits GB, and I concur with everything SludgeMonkey44 says as to what I'd like to see.
LG shirt por favor
TREMOR ON folks!

Greetings all.. I participated in the MORRFlate. As for the group buy: Battery Tender, Detail Kit, Of Road Recovery Items, Impact Driver Kit, Lug Nuts. XXL Shirt for me.
Thanks for all you guys do --this is great forum full of useful information and great people.

Tremor On

I participated in the Fox Stabilizer and a few others, I purchased before the group buy. Wish I had taken advantage of the cb radio buy, still kicking myself.The Shock, NOCO Charger, or any of the other things that help when out on the road. So many things that everyone has come up with, all great ideas. Been on this forum since 2020, learned a lot from everyone, but mostly y’all have some BIG $$. Keep the knowledge coming, got to get a better job 😂. Shirt size XL, Thank you @modified

Ok so I haven’t participated in a group buy as of to date, however, I was in the marble falls group in November…. We were a group that bought lunch… Does that count??? lol.
Thanks guys, you all are the best!
Thanks @modified keep up the good work
Size shirt - Large 😜 ( future reference)

Except for @AppStateDDS who may have me beat…You guys need to work harder at spending your cash! 🤣 my recollection is I’ve been in for:
SPE billet tie downs
Tufskinz lettering
AMP bed step
MXT575 radio and kit
Dirt Church ARB compressor kit
OCD protectors
I would love to see more tool and tool related stuff - and yah @modified, the Dewalt 226 piece kit was a real and killer deal. Bought a Dewalt toughsystem box to hold them, still in for only half the price at the best online site I could find for that set.
And I’m in at a large, if the Tremor gods so will it!

Except for @AppStateDDS who may have me beat…You guys need to work harder at spending your cash! 🤣 my recollection is I’ve been in for:
SPE billet tie downs
Tufskinz lettering
AMP bed step
MXT575 radio and kit
Dirt Church ARB compressor kit
OCD protectors
I would love to see more tool and tool related stuff - and yah @modified, the Dewalt 226 piece kit was a real and killer deal. Bought a Dewalt toughsystem box to hold them, still in for only half the price at the best online site I could find for that set.
And I’m in at a large, if the Tremor gods so will it!
What are they saving it for….they think a recession is coming or something 🤷

Pedal Monster
Bank’s Exhaust
ARB compressor
Church rear seat compressor mount.
OCDplug
SPE battery tie downs
Truxistm
MORRFlate Mega Quad

I second tool related stuff.
I’m in at a large also.

BD Lights
Safe Jack
Legmar light brackets

For future group buys I would be interested in already mentioned recovery gear or emergency tool kit stuff.

Possibly bring back some old buys for new members or those that regretfully missed out on ie, morrflate or ARB compressor.

I’m a 2Xl kind of guy.

Thanks @modified for cordoning these groups buys.

Back