DEAL FordTremor.com November 2020 Group Buy!

@NEO Garage

I called Baja Designs and they said my order only had one S2 light ordered but my invoice states 2. They said Im #2 in line to get it and it should be shipping any minute now. But they will only ship me one light since my order placed only shows 1. I've called your # and left a voicemail and left a private message yesterday. I understand you are busy, but can you please sort this out with your distributor/Baja Designs and make sure I get two lights and not 1. Invoice #2052

Thank you.

I just had a 20 minute 3 way phone call with the sales manager and our rep over there to see what's been going on.

they are a little vague, but it sounds like the main struggle is getting the circuit boards right now for orders.

I understand the delays due to materials but I just want to make sure my order reflects two s2 lights and not just 1.

We just had a ton of these orders get tracking updates. It doesn't help I got tracking info after some of you have already received the rest of your order.

If anyone else is still waiting, please let me know.

@NEO Garage I sent you another private message. I know you spent alot of time on the phone with BD, but it doesnt seem like it worked. I just spent 40 mins on the phone with them and they said you need to change the order. My invoice from you shows 2 of the S2 lights but the distributor only ordered 1. They need you to fix this and you can speak with Brennan the sales manager. Please help asap! Its been over 2 months and I just want the lights so I can put them on.

@NEO Garage I sent you an email and private message. Would appreciate a response. I only received 1 of the 2 S2 lights i ordered and BD doesnt have another order in their system. Please help.

@NEO Garage

I havent heard from you in 2 weeks but I can see that you were on the forum today. I would really appreciate your response in when I am going to receive the last light in my order. Its been 4 months and I understand that BD had some supply issues, but they have not received any communication from you and I have been waiting weeks between your responses. I get that you are busy and I am just 1 customer, but I would REALLY appreciate a response from you right now. Thanks.

Did everyone get their orders for their lights? I didn't own my truck during this group buy, and would like to get something going.

Perhaps Diode Dynamics is the way to go?

Back