DEAL FordTremor.com May 2023 Group Buy! đź’ˇ

View attachment 120460

The May FordTremor.com Group Buy is officially underway!

This month, we're teaming up with one of our forum sponsors, BMC Lights, to bring FordTremor.com members an exclusive group buy opportunity on all BMC Lights products.

This is your chance to snag a 15% discount on a broad assortment of BMC Lights products. From A-Pillar Brackets, Fog Light Kits, and Hitch Lights to Wireless Solar-Powered Truck CAB Lights, and more!

Get ready to light up your truck and check out the full list of their products here:

Interested in participating? It's simple! Just reply to this thread saying "SIGN ME UP" and specify the products you have your eye on. We'll be accepting sign-ups until May 22nd, after which we'll be closing this opportunity.

After the sign-up period ends, I'll send a private message to all participants containing a special discount code. You'll have one week to complete your purchase on bmclights.com using the provided code.

A big shout out to @jjfred2112 for organizing this month's group buy!
Too late to sign up? Hitch extension lights

I've been swamped at work lately and just saw this. I have the BMC hitch bar mini lights (actually sitting on my desk as we speak) and the build quality is fantastic. As soon as I get them installed I will post pictures but I can say that Brian and the team at BMC have been fantastic to work with and make a quality product. If you are on the fence get your order in you won't regret it!

I've been swamped at work lately and just saw this. I have the BMC hitch bar mini lights (actually sitting on my desk as we speak) and the build quality is fantastic. As soon as I get them installed I will post pictures but I can say that Brian and the team at BMC have been fantastic to work with and make a quality product. If you are on the fence get your order in you won't regret it!
Thanks
I ordered the bar. Lots of options. Hope I ordered the right rear light for me. Thanks again for input

FYI, they just posted a sale on their facebook page that can be a better deal than this group buy for the hitch lights. Bummed now that I used the group buy. It’s $100 off hitch lights with racesport, which is what I ordered

FYI, they just posted a sale on their facebook page that can be a better deal than this group buy for the hitch lights. Bummed now that I used the group buy. It’s $100 off hitch lights with racesport, which is what I ordered
That really is brutal. I did same thing.

Any regrets on these? Thinking about getting a pair but don’t don’t know which one .. mini or regular

I did the mini and like them. Can't say I've really needed them since I haven't done any backwoods camping since installation, but they do make enough light to cause pain if you look at them :)

Any regrets on these? Thinking about getting a pair but don’t don’t know which one .. mini or regular
Got the mini's also - love them and zero regrets!

Back